Body Language

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
does anyone have a link (or even the name of a book) I could pick up that is a good guide to reading body language
especially female flirting type body language

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thereare some pointers about it in the Queer Eye For the Straight Guy book they put out a few years back. The one thing I remember them saying is that if a woman is interested, she'll touch the parts of her body that turn her on when you talk or something to that effect.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I had a tiny book from a phone company when Video calls came out (i think) but it was real basic. I think Pieter is kinda right, but a book does make you learn certain signs, such as playing with hair meaning they are attracted etc.

I really like learning about it though

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you're talking to her, make sure her chest and feet are directed toward you. The direction of feet and chest determine where she wanna go, so unlucky you if they're directed toward the exit door!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I tend to find looking at someone directly in the eyes is a good indicator of intentions. I find it really hard to look at someone in the eyes, so if i look at you right in them, im either very comfortable around you, or i like you.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Body Language is something that I'm also really interested in, I mean I like to think I'm tuned in but I'm probably not.

that's kinda what I mean, I get the feeling fairly often that a girl will be hitting on me but often I think this about a girl that has a b/f and I'm like I must be missreading

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Thereare some pointers about it in the Queer Eye For the Straight Guy book they put out a few years back. The one thing I remember them saying is that if a woman is interested, she'll touch the parts of her body that turn her on when you talk or something to that effect.

that's just it, I recall bits and pieces I have heard from people who either claim to be or actually are good with body language, but I want to learn it for myself you knwo what I mean

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
When you're talking to her, make sure her chest and feet are directed toward you. The direction of feet and chest determine where she wanna go, so unlucky you if they're directed toward the exit door!

I tend to find looking at someone directly in the eyes is a good indicator of intentions. I find it really hard to look at someone in the eyes, so if i look at you right in them, im either very comfortable around you, or i like you.

that's good, I get both of the above from her quite often

I don't know of a book, but I think I have a few signs down as to when a woman is interested and when she's not.

well share!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's kinda what I mean, I get the feeling fairly often that a girl will be hitting on me but often I think this about a girl that has a b/f and I'm like I must be missreading
it's just flirting.
lots of people flirt, even when they're not really interested.
it's meant to be fun and make everyone feel good.
i'm sure you must know married men who compliment and charm all the ladies but would never dream of cheating.

coming on to you would be far more intense and unmistakable.

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well share!

Not saying this goes for all women, but it has held true for the women I've met. They automatically assume that every guy they meet finds them attractive. They expect to be hit on and ogled over. If you want thier attention then be indifferent.

If a woman finds you attractive she will do something to get your attention indirectly. A flip of her hair, a tiny smile at you, moving around to stay in your line of sight, something. The odds of her making the first move are slim, but she will give ample chances to do so. She will give you a window. If you don't jump through it then it's over before it begins. Show some self confidence, take a breath and give it a shot.

After your initial come-on (not giving away my line) start paying attention and watch her reactions. The reactions will be subtle but simple. Things like leaning in closer, crossing her legs with to top leg in your direction, slow blinking, or maybe touching herself (not like that... nasty minds) touching her face or her neck or some other visible part of her skin, etc... Whatever it is, it will be small.

Like I said in the begining, this doesn't apply to all women. Just keep your eyes open and try to notice the small stuff. And girls try to remember... the male eyes are generally dull and likes curves and shiny things lol

Last edited: