Body Modification

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just wondering if there was anyone else on here with other genital modifications other then silicone injection. I guess piercings count, but i was more refering to meatotomy or subincision. Maybe beading. I myself i have about a 2 inch subincision(it will be longer soon) and some piercing. I am going in to have beading done in about a week. I also have scrotal splitting on my schedule as well. Anyway i was just curious. Thanks.

Pawl

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Subincision? That's pretty intense. I had an ampallang for five years and most people around here thought that was pretty hardcore, but my hat's off to you!

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah its not a much know thing i guess. I am sure most people find your ampallang more hardcore mindseye since they know what that is haha. i always have to explian what a subincison is. I am getting more flack now for wanting to get silicone injections done then my sub though.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I squirm reading this thread...I wouldn't modify my body in any way I don't see a problem with it or how modification could make it look better etc. About all I can see it doin is hurtin.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 14 2005, 01:36 AM
I squirm reading this thread...I wouldn't modify my body in any way I don't see a problem with it or how modification could make it look better etc.  About all I can see it doin is hurtin.
[post=282845]Quoted post[/post]​

I do see how it can seem unusal. I myself like the way it looks in my opinion, i am not the only one though. On another note. It definitly doesnt hurt. Well getting it is abit uncomfortable, but after its healed sensation is heighted to a new level. Its a perk i enjoy anyway.

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine started out as a PA with too small ring and then kept going and now is almost the bottom of frenum. Its awesome as eventually will go further down

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a partial meatotomy done a few years ago... if you look close at the burgundy tee shirt pic in my gallery you can tell that the urethral opening is slightly adjusted.

Why did you have it done? I have a PA and love it but I'm not sure I would do anything more - but slicing the hole open a bit more might be interesting. Would I lose my PA as a result?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a spray issue... basically I started noticing that i was getting "venom piss..." which would best be described as as a stream of urine that sprayed and dribbled to the left and right but not straight out. It was messy and difficult to aim at the urinal- especially when dressed under 4 layers of clothes and wearing clunky ski boots.

The urologist said that I basically had some scar tissue creating a bit of blockage- so I went under a slight modification surgery to enlarge the slit- and as aftercare I had to use a Ureteral Dilator (think of a very smooth blue plastic pick about 7" long that tapers from a point to the diameter of a drinking straw- you can google it...) to ensure that no additional scar tissue would grow during the healing process.

From this i learned that the human urethra can be stretched to comfortably take an insertion the size of a human pinky finger!!!! Yikes- but true. I also learned that there are sensitive nerve endings inside the urethra that can be stimulated ( I guess that's what sounding is all about...) and that with a good quality liquid lube on the tip, a slow and smooth insertion doesn't hurt (unless the doc does it really fast in an office visit and then it burns like a mo-fo.)

If any guys are in a similar place (with a urine spray that is splitting and is all over) ask if you can try just a couple weeks of dilatation to open up the blockage BEFORE you agree to the meatotomy- I wasn't really fully aware of how I would be altered until after it was done. Most guys think I had a PA that migrated (aka ripped out) so it's easier to just say "yep" rather than explaining why the equipment looks slightly different.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockmonkey