Body mods and circumcision (poll)

Are you circumcised and what (other) body mods do you have?

• Circumcised only, no tatts or piercings

Votes: 57 37.3%
  • Circumcised and minor tatts and/or piercings

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Circumcised, serious/extreme tatts, piercings, bodymods (including voluntary adult circ.)

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Not circumcised, no tatts or piercings

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • Not circumcised, minor tatts and/or piercings

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Not circumsised, major tatts and/or piercings/other body mods

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wondered if being circumcised as a baby makes you more or less willing to have other body mods, or has no effect. (Damn! I now realise that to measure that, voluntary adult circumcision should go in the last box. Can't change it now. And it'd be damned hard to express that in 100 letters without confusing people.)

Last edited:

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i was circumcised as a baby and i dont have any tats or piercings. And my mom has always been very firm about me not getting any tats. And i'd say that being circumcised as a baby didn't make me more willing, being cut never really enteres my thought process as a body mod, it always seemed to be the norm to me.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't circumcised as a baby (my parents were against it) but I noticed that some of my school friends were circumcised. I wasn't sure whether I liked the look of a circumcised cock when I was very young, but as I grew up I started to like it. I became fairly fascinated by piercing during my early teens, although I'm not sure why. It might be because my mother got her ears pierced when I was about 10, at a time (mid '60s) when it was not fashionable. I started occasionally piercing my foreskin or fremum for the erotic buzz of it, letting it heal after. But when I was about 19 I inserted rings in holes I made in my foreskin. I went on to have many further piercings and mods - look in my gallery, but ONLY if you like this sort of thing. Please don't print my pictures and show them to people in order to gross them out. I developed a liking for tattoos but I still have none. I got myself circumcised, simply because I fancied it, when I was 30. By then, I already had an idea about the split cockhead and thought it would look better without the foreskin. I liked foreskin sensations but I don't miss them. Sex without a foreskin is just as good, maybe slightly better, than with, IMHO. Although I've had lots of different piercings I now only wear 1 ring in my left ear lobe and another in my right nipple. I don't have any plans for further piercings although you never know??? :smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut as a baby, and I have no desire to be pierced or tattooed.
Same here. I never cared for tattoos or piercings. I always thought that the best way to dress up your body was to be fit and get a sun tan. I'm more into the clean cut look.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe TomSchmo and I are the only ones; but most Americans don't consider infant circumcision a body modification.

When I was in college, I had my ear pierced. After about 6 months or so, I let it close up because the novelty had worn off. I do have two fairly small tattoos. I was cut as a baby.[/quote] You have tattoos? :eek: Of what and where are they? :confused: It's time you posted pictures Prepstudinsc. :cool:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I don't fit your poll.I was cut as a baby and have large tatt's.My mother started it,I do see circ as a body mod.She started it,I just continued it.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nice fucing knob!

Well i was circumcised as a baby and i dont have any tats or piercings. And my mom has always been very firm about me not getting any tats. And i'd say that being circumcised as a baby didn't make me more willing, being cut never really enteres my thought process as a body mod, it always seemed to be the norm to me.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
NJQT, can't say that I disagree with what you've said. But... if most Americans don't consider infant circumcision body modifications, that's only because they've never given it a moment's worth of actual intelligent thought. They're so wrapped up in religious beliefs and misconceptions that they can't see past that into reality.

I can guarantee you that if you started routinely cutting off infant's eyelids they'd sure as HELL consider that body modification/mutilation...

And now back to the actual poster's question. Yup, circumcised, dual nips, frenulum. By my OWN choice.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For NJQT:

Body modification (or body alteration) is the permanent or semi-permanent deliberate altering of the human body for non-medical reasons, such as; sexual enhancement, a rite of passage, aesthetic reasons, denoting affiliation, trust and loyalty, religious reasons, mystical affiliations, shock value, and self-expression. It can range from the socially acceptable decoration (e.g., pierced ears in many societies) to the religiously mandated (e.g., circumcision in a number of cultures), and everywhere in between. Body art is a modification of any part of the human body for artistic or aesthetic reasons.

Source: Body modification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia