Body musk, are you turned on or off

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More than happy to offer my time if you want to run this little experiment again some time.

In the name of science of course....

every guy at some point, should go backcountry camping and not take a shower other than swimming in lakes or streams for at least 10 days and notice the evoloution of your body odor, don't use any soap or shampoo, or deoderant, just let your body achieve an equilibrium, what it would normally in nature without chemical intervention.

at first (maybe like 2 days in) you actually stink, especially if you've been sweating, like you would expect to, but then the stink goes away and is replaced by a more neutral skin & hair smell, even your pits aren't as strong, it's like you have to get past a smell plateau, and then your body regulates it, so that by the 7th or 8th day you actually have a smell that's nice, earthy, maybe musky, but not at all offensive, and it stays that way. and it's not just that you get used to your own stink because i've monitored other guys i've been with and it happens to their bodies too---all in the name of science of course.

maybe an MD could explain the physiology?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I knew a straight guy who was uncut and his girlfriend hated giving him head because of it. He developed a real hang-up about it, to the point of considering circumcision. We were discussing it and he asked me what I felt about foreskins and I admitted that I loved foreskins because there's more to play with and that the scents were masculine and sexy. Anyway, after a drinking session one night he half-joked that I should show him my skills with an uncut dick, so I got to my knees, pulled him out and went to town. I sucked him off a few times after that (until he dumped the girlfriend and found a girl who liked sucking his cock so it came to an end),

I love straight guys like that!!!

I also like my men to smell like men, not flowers. Stop watching so many TV commercials!! A previous BF was a construction worker. Ooooooh Baby. I love pheromones and feel sorry for people who can't detect them. You have no idea what you're missing (like guys without feeling in their nipples).

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember reading somewhere that women respond to male sweat pheromones based largely on the variations between their own genes and those of the man being smelled. Evidently, this serves the purpose of making more reproductively advantageous mates attractive to the opposite sex. Genetic diversity being a big plus.

Given that gay male brain scans show very similar activity to female brain scans when subjects are exposed to male sweat pheromones, I can only assume there is some vestigial genetic component to what male scents us gay guys find intoxicating. So the next time one of us get a whiff of musk and our mouth starts to water, just remember your brain is doing a complicated genetic assay... oh what the hell am I saying? Just rip his boxers off and go to town.

Yeah, when people talk about "chemistry" between two people, they often don't realize how literally true that is. Pheromones are strong cheical signals and if your partner gives off the exact pheromones that you crave it's absolute bliss.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
every guy at some point, should go backcountry camping and not take a shower other than swimming in lakes or streams for at least 10 days and notice the evoloution of your body odor, don't use any soap or shampoo, or deoderant, just let your body achieve an equilibrium, what it would normally in nature without chemical intervention.

at first (maybe like 2 days in) you actually stink, especially if you've been sweating, like you would expect to, but then the stink goes away and is replaced by a more neutral skin & hair smell, even your pits aren't as strong, it's like you have to get past a smell plateau, and then your body regulates it, so that by the 7th or 8th day you actually have a smell that's nice, earthy, maybe musky, but not at all offensive, and it stays that way. and it's not just that you get used to your own stink because i've monitored other guys i've been with and it happens to their bodies too---all in the name of science of course.

Very interesting. I never knew that. Sounds a lot like when you install a new water garden and the sun turns the water green with algae for a few days and then it goes away and there is an equilibrium.

Yeah, I'm up for a Brokeback Mountain experience too.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it depends on who you are. Some people are turned on by it and others are not. Its all a matter of preference.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Something I want to do one day is to hang out with a group of guys for a week or two at a cabin somewhere. No one would bathe, but it would be okay to rinse off if really needed. No soap. We would wear the same dirty clothes the whole time.

I almost live like this already. I rarely uses soap, except on my hands. I just rinse off once in a while. My body odor is actually mild. I also wear the same clothes for days. But I will wash up to go to a symphony concert or a fancy party.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

That sounds hot! Where do I sign up?

SweatyKum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Body odor is a huge turn on for me. I like a guy to be really ripe all over, pits, nuts, butt and foreskin.
I like some variety too, so, occasionally, I want a guy to be squeaky clean.
Hell, yes! When I smell that a guy has ripe pits, nuts, foreskin... Makes me wanna suck him, bend over and get his load inside me. Awakens a primative urge!

Reactions: mutualjax

But what about if it's your scent your partner is into, even if you're not into scents? My issue is that my partner doesn't seem too comfortable with letting himself getting a little bit musky because it turns me on. I'd love for nothing more for him to let himself build up some musk for a day or two, push me down on my knees and order me to feast on his musky foreskin!

How do you uncut guys feel about that? Would you find it a turn-on that your partner goes wild about your taste/smell and allow it to build up for a while or would you freak out and go wash before letting them suck you off?
Sorry, I'm with your partner on this - smeggy dong is a huge turn-off. Yuk. Retch.

tsgarp

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the time, turned off. Occasionally there's that one who pushes your buttons, though!

D

deleted471226

Had to chime in..

awhile ago i hooked up with somebody after they got off work. I was expecting them to take a shower once we got back to their house but things were different this time. The moment they took their work pants off, their scent lightly filled the air. Ive smelled it on myself before and its always arousing but coming from somebody else, it sent me in to sensory overload. An erotic combo of sweat, sweet, sour and skin. When the underwear came off, the scent was even stronger and I was turned on even more. I later discovered that scent has a taste to it too.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I feel like my foreskin is not that clean and could expose the unwilling smell, I would be turned off my that and afraid that my parter would not be happy about it. Even tho sometimes, he likes it.