Body Of Proof actor Nicholas Bishop

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes. he does - good show too

It is a good show. I was pleasantly surprised how well the storylines develop. However this Bishop guys character hasn't had a love interest. They should make him bi cause that would boost ratings.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was wondering if anyone else had caught tonight's bulges. Very nice. Jeffrey Nordling isn't bad either!

I caught it, thus the post! There was one scene where he walks into what I think was the prodigal sisters room, and his cock was hard! I was like Wow! Every week he's been giving us much bulge and now this?! Nice. :yup:

Batman17

Sexy Member
Media
I will definately become a loyal viewer with this eye candy. Too bad Adam Rodriguez on CSI Miami started covering his bulges because this would be a great competition.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, he is very appealing, both as an actor and eye candy. However, I really want to buy the man a razor. I don't think he has shaved since the show began and the scruffy look all the time is reallllly boring. Class the man up a bit, put him in a suit for godssake. He even went to a black tie event unshaven. How gauche!