Votes: 93 57.8%

• Total voters

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's not even a question.

I'd take the body. If someone doesn't take good care of their body for themselves they won't change for their partner.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice body with average cock. You want them to look attractive to have sex with them. I'd much rather have sex with a guy who looks good but is average/smaller than some chunk with a large cock.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if anyone said this so far, but this is so biased.

First off, grouping "average" and "small" together is messed up. They're different in the same exact way "average" and "big" are different. Lumping it together makes it obvious that you're attempting to sway a certain answer out of this question...

Also, like someone said already, is an "average body" fat? The average body type in America is much different than in other places.

I think what you meant to ask is if people would prefer either:

a) A man with a very nice body and a penis size that can be considered pretty much "normal sized" by anyone's standards

or

b) A man with a very large penis but has an otherwise unimpressive body

It's funny because I actually asked this question in other forums (pretty general forums where you can talk about whatever). Honestly, about 80-90% of the women who answered said they'd prefer a nice body with an average penis as opposed to an average body with a large penis.

Of course, the answers you might get here may be a bit different due to the fact that this site is for men with big penises and the people who are fascinated by them.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ps: I'm kind of biased as well because I have a nice body and a 6-7" :wink: Just kidding, but really I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

Also, as far as the whole body change thing, it's not necessarily true. Genetics play a big role in things. Only in my later years did I start working out but even in my mid-teens, I would get checked out and complimented (even stalked!) by girls when I went to the beach and I did NOT work out at all. I wasn't inactive either but still, I was just lucky enough to have a good build to start with. Not everyone does.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, so I just chose for myself. I'd rather have a great body with an average penis than an average body with a hammer.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like guys with a great body, small dick.

My BF's are usually younger, cuter, and better built than I am. But they tend to have small dicks. When they complain about being on the small side, I tell them "Hey, you're younger, cuter, and have a better body -- let me have something you don't. Besides, my dick is big enough for both of us!" LOL

Too bad I was born with ZERO patience and have lost more as time goes on. I keep divorcing everybody. LOL. (Sort of....)

likes natural wonders

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is an honest question. Myself, I only play with huge cocks. I could not begin to describe any of the bodys on the guys I have been with but I could pick those cocks out of a lineup in a heartbeat. But a lot of those guys like me not for my cock but for my body, bubble but specifically, and looks. So it certainly is a fair question.

Reactions: MilfBanger78