Body shape, turn ons and turn offs

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently fucked a really petite and skinny woman. About 110 lbs.

OMG I felt I was gonna break her. She wanted it rough too.... but when I fucked her hard, she sounded like she was gonna pass out. She was moaning in pleasure, but sometimes she sounded like she couldn't breath. ewww.

And her knees and elbows were just poking me. I'm used to a woman's soft body conforming to mine..... I felt like I was fucking a big rubber straw.

I like a woman with ass, between 150-190 lbs (with their weight in all the appropriate places) with a coke-bottle body.

Do you agree?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO..How Fat Are you and how much do you weigh..she probably felt like she was getting fucked by a Big Rubber Whale

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'7" and 180 pounds of muscle my dude.

She said she liked it and got wet. But she just made some very unattractive sounds.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently fucked a really petite and skinny woman. About 110 lbs.

OMG I felt I was gonna break her. She wanted it rough too.... but when I fucked her hard, she sounded like she was gonna pass out. She was moaning in pleasure, but sometimes she sounded like she couldn't breath. ewww.

And her knees and elbows were just poking me. I'm used to a woman's soft body conforming to mine..... I felt like I was fucking a big rubber straw.

I like a woman with ass, between 150-190 lbs (with their weight in all the appropriate places) with a coke-bottle body.

Do you agree?
hate to say it, but you sound like the one with issues

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When did 'bitch' become synonymous with 'woman'/'girl', anyway? It's revolting how many people use that term these days.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if I would want the woman to weigh the same as or more than me! But I don't want her to be all skin and bones that you could see her ribs.

A layer of fat is fine with me, I think. My first time was with a really skinny girl (she turned to be anorexic) and I remember not liking the experience because my hips hurt at the end, so that was all I did with her. I maintained the relationship, though, until she broke it off. My second girlfriend was a lot healthier and I remember enjoying sex a lot more (despite the fact it was awkward for both of us) - she wasn't bony but she wasn't fat, either, probably around 120-130 pounds.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When did 'bitch' become synonymous with 'woman'/'girl', anyway? It's revolting how many people use that term these days.

Bitches aren't synonymous with women. But women hate skinny bitches. ANd some skinny bitches loved to be called a skinny bitch lol (of course not all them, I'm trying to not generalize... its a joke).

I was just using "bitches" to attract attention to the thread. But my feelings hold true. I don't like really skinny women. I don't like fat women either. Thats not good at all. I don't want you to be rolly-polly or a pencil. BE TIGHT! BE WARM! and be soft.

Give me a woman who does squats, can run a mile, and eats a salad for lunch and a burger and fries for dinner (and cleans her plate) and you got a healthy woman.

Last edited:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Announces in a loud voice into the microphone, * Let's get ready to rumble* , * gets stash of jello boxes out *.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bitches aren't synonymous with women. But women hate skinny bitches. ANd some skinny bitches loved to be called a skinny bitch lol (of course not all them, I'm trying to not generalize... its a joke).

I was just using "bitches" to attract attention to the thread. But my feelings hold true. I don't like really skinny women. I don't like fat women either. Thats not good at all. I don't want you to be rolly-polly or a pencil. BE TIGHT! BE WARM! and be soft.

Give me a woman who does squats, can run a mile, and eats a salad for lunch and a burger and fries for dinner (and cleans her plate) and you got a healthy woman.

I think you're confusing the real world with what's going on in your mind.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How so? Please explain. *sips Juice*

Well, there was the bit about how "women hate skinny bitches". And the bit about how "some skinny bitches love to be called a skinny bitch". They looooooooove that. But not all of them! Because that would be silly, obviously. Oh and the bit about eating burger and fries every night being healthy.