Body shape, turn ons and turn offs

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just recently fucked a really petite and skinny woman. About 110 lbs.

OMG I felt I was gonna break her. She wanted it rough too.... but when I fucked her hard, she sounded like she was gonna pass out. She was moaning in pleasure, but sometimes she sounded like she couldn't breath. ewww.

And her knees and elbows were just poking me. I'm used to a woman's soft body conforming to mine..... I felt like I was fucking a big rubber straw.

I like a woman with ass, between 150-190 lbs (with their weight in all the appropriate places) with a coke-bottle body.

Do you agree?
You just don't know how to work it;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln90z4kMVm1qeutnko1_400.gif

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, there was the bit about how "women hate skinny bitches". And the bit about how "some skinny bitches love to be called a skinny bitch". They looooooooove that. But not all of them! Because that would be silly, obviously. Oh and the bit about eating burger and fries every night being healthy.

I didn't say that a healthy woman should eat a burger and fries every night for dinner. No way thats healthy. That was just an example of a "healthy" woman's eating habits for a day (by "healthy" I mean with meat on her bones, not the "health nut-in the gym everyday-eats all the right things" type of "healthy").

And some women do pride themselves in being a "skinny bitch". Dude some women pride themselves into being a "bitch".... I'm not saying its right or wrong. I don't care. I'm not here to judge, but they do. A lot of women and men are self-conscious about their own bodies and sometimes their perception and attitude turns ugly... I told you that I'm not generalizing. Every woman doesn't do the things I'm describing. Maybe a lot don't. But a lot do that.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
When did 'bitch' become synonymous with 'woman'/'girl', anyway? It's revolting how many people use that term these days.

when women decided to act like it was a compliment
I belive it was at any point from the mid 80's to the early 90's depending on location
they brought it on themselves really

to the actual question I like thick women and petite women
I'm not picky as long as they are hot legal and nice

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And some women do pride themselves in being a "skinny bitch". Dude some women pride themselves into being a "bitch"....

self labeling is usually done without shaming or apology. she is empowered or is choosing to be defined by what "bitch" means to her.

you calling her a bitch is derogatory.
you calling her a bitch has negative connotations.
assbutt.

randomly: a few weeks back Faye from Questionable Content dropped the "assbutt" bomb. i almost died from fandom fusion. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't say that a healthy woman should eat a burger and fries every night for dinner. No way thats healthy. That was just an example of a "healthy" woman's eating habits for a day (by "healthy" I mean with meat on her bones, not the "health nut-in the gym everyday-eats all the right things" type of "healthy").

And some women do pride themselves in being a "skinny bitch". Dude some women pride themselves into being a "bitch".... I'm not saying its right or wrong. I don't care. I'm not here to judge, but they do. A lot of women and men are self-conscious about their own bodies and sometimes their perception and attitude turns ugly... I told you that I'm not generalizing. Every woman doesn't do the things I'm describing. Maybe a lot don't. But a lot do that.

You're not making a lot of sense here. First off, your idea of 'skinny' is actually well within the bounds of normality, and to consider that it means "doesn't eat burger and fries each day", is just not right.

Secondly, generalising is exactly what you're doing. Only some women hate other women of a certain weight, but you refer to them all in that way. And there are women who like being called a bitch, but again, you group them all together.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're not making a lot of sense here. First off, your idea of 'skinny' is actually well within the bounds of normality, and to consider that it means "doesn't eat burger and fries each day", is just not right.

Secondly, generalising is exactly what you're doing. Only some women hate other women of a certain weight, but you refer to them all in that way. And there are women who like being called a bitch, but again, you group them all together.

First off, you need to learn to read.

Secondly, Really? 110lb may be a healthy weight, for some, but its not normal or common for women.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
when women decided to act like it was a compliment

So all women are of a group mind abou this? Shit, I must have missed that memo from da sistahood. :rolleyes:

I belive it was at any point from the mid 80's to the early 90's depending on location
they brought it on themselves really

So because dippy cunt who wouldn't fuck you in high school watched Heathers once too often and self-labelled 'bitch' you think you can call me a bitch.

Fuck.Right.Off.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, you need to learn to read.

Secondly, Really? 110lb may be a healthy weight, for some, but its not normal or common for women.

Mate, you simply don't know what skinny and healthy mean. You've given two or three definitions for each of those words, including contradictions. Like this petite 110lb girl. Is she 'skinny' or 'really skinny', or just 'doesn't eat burgers and fries every day'?

Main thing about your post is your reason for the word 'bitch'. You say that you used the word to attract attention, but then you've been going on about how some women love being called bitches as though that's some justification for its use. Which is it?

D

deleted639306

lol i only checked out the thread coz I am not skinny, and I always thought men like their women to be skinny or slim. I dont call them bitch though :rolleyes:
i guess i can say thank you for making me, who dont weigh below 130lbs feel a bit more comfortable about my weight. :) although.. maybe you just didnt match that girl.. or maybe thats just how her "sex moans" are :wink:

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I get really annoyed with how judgemental and ready to hijack threads people are. I clicked on the thread to read about the topic, not the arguements that nit-pick the OPs every word. For real.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I get really annoyed with how judgemental and ready to hijack threads people are. I clicked on the thread to read about the topic, not the arguements that nit-pick the OPs every word. For real.

And yet look at what you are doing.. nit picking and arguing on a topic other that the one referenced in the thread title. Shame on you. :rolleyes:

You may put up with being called a bitch for the sake of a discussion, other won't. Not to mention this is the fucking internet - nothing stays on topic for more than 5 posts.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol i only checked out the thread coz I am not skinny, and I always thought men like their women to be skinny or slim. I dont call them bitch though :rolleyes:
i guess i can say thank you for making me, who dont weigh below 130lbs feel a bit more comfortable about my weight. :) although.. maybe you just didnt match that girl.. or maybe thats just how her "sex moans" are :wink:
Honestly, I think you're really fit and nicely curved for my taste.

airdog56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The size and shape of one's sex partner is a personal preference and no one man is right or wrong for wanting a skinny or more shapely woman.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just recently fucked a really petite and skinny woman. About 110 lbs.

OMG I felt I was gonna break her. She wanted it rough too.... but when I fucked her hard, she sounded like she was gonna pass out. She was moaning in pleasure, but sometimes she sounded like she couldn't breath. ewww.

And her knees and elbows were just poking me. I'm used to a woman's soft body conforming to mine..... I felt like I was fucking a big rubber straw.

I like a woman with ass, between 150-190 lbs (with their weight in all the appropriate places) with a coke-bottle body.

Do you agree?
I laughed. Loudly. Best thing ive read in a while.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course she is. She's beautiful.

And your right I'm sick of trolling. I'll say it right now. I made the wrong decision to say bitch to attract attention. I'm sorry. I didn't want to offended anybody. I just would like to talk about having sex with skinny women and thicker women. I really am sorry.

Now back on topic..... fuckin the skinny girl was like fuckin a purse!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Of course she is. She's beautiful.

And your right I'm sick of trolling. I'll say it right now. I made the wrong decision to say bitch to attract attention. I'm sorry. I didn't want to offended anybody. I just would like to talk about having sex with skinny women and thicker women. I really am sorry.

Now back on topic..... fuckin the skinny girl was like fuckin a purse!

Given your apparent contrition would you like for me to edit the title of the thread for you?

Last edited: