Body shape, turn ons and turn offs

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'll say it right now. I made the wrong decision to say bitch to attract attention. I'm sorry. I didn't want to offended anybody. I just would like to talk about having sex with skinny women and thicker women. I really am sorry.

Wise move.

On topic, I like a woman with a lean, tight body. I don't like boney but I don't like doughy or heavy either.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 5'7" and 180 pounds of muscle my dude.

She said she liked it and got wet. But she just made some very unattractive sounds.

You must be huge muscular then.

I know that it doesn't take into account muscle, but at 180 lbs. you'd be in the 'normal' weight category for someone who was 6 ft. tall.

EDIT: I was mistaken with my original post, made corrections

Last edited:

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, a good personality makes up for any imperfections, as we all have them.
I'm sure everyone has a list in mind, but extremely thin or carelessly overweight is a turn off I'm guessing for most.

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when women decided to act like it was a compliment
I belive it was at any point from the mid 80's to the early 90's depending on location
they brought it on themselves really

to the actual question I like thick women and petite women
I'm not picky as long as they are hot legal and nice

Apparently I wasn't around for that memo either. I've never treated the word bitch as a compliment nor has any woman I know. Ever.

You have issues.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger I seemed to date a long string of really skinny women with barely enough flesh on their butts to pinch between your fingers. This is mostly because athletes tend to attract one another, and all the women I dated were elite athletes. I loved the feeling of their slim, muscular thighs, tight flat bellies and smooth stron arms felt when I held them, rubbed them or caressed them. I loved it, and that was my world. As I grew older I began to find other body types more attractive. I began to love fuller hips and breasts, softer thighs, and sweet fleshy butts. And although I still appreciate the lean athletic look and feel, I love the soft beauty of a woman. I consider myself lucky. It's like anything else you grow out of. When I was a little boy I liked little girls. Now that I am a man, I like women. Girls won't do.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its funny that the trolling made this thread and my blog at WordPress popular.

Whatever. Anyway. I told all of you what I like about having sex with thicker (not fat) women. For those who disagree with me, tell me what do you like about having sex with skinny women. Do they still feel feminine to you? Can you still feel the hips, tits, legs, and ass? Don't they feel like an androgynous pre-pubescent person?