1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently decided I'm going to start tanning, and was wondering if shaving my body was necessary to avoid any tan lines due to being hairy. In addition, I was wondering if I should just keep all the hair off in general, or would I look better keeping the hair. Plus, any tips on a full body shave to avoid cuts/razor burn/bumps?

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not necessary to shave for a tan without lines. Main thing is you gotta be nude. lol Shaving is a pain it the ass. I trim so as not to look like a wildman but shaving needs to be done almost daily and has ingrown hair somewhere. Have fun and take some before and after pictures of your tan.

n2_packers

Experimental Member
Media
It's round on the ends and high in the middle
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, don't shave. Body hair is manly. I wish I had some. Besides, a stubbly chest is quite irritating to hug.

Agreed... rubbing up against someone who's stubbly hurts. And shavng you're entire body regularly is quite a time commitment. I've gone the shaving route and it itches... especially if you get too much sun. But I'm biased, I like a little fur on a man.

My Chest is hairy (maybe hard to tell from pic) and it does block some sun, so I trim once in the beginning of every summer. I've never had anyone say they wished I had a more even tan.
As you can see, I'm in serious need of a tan today.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=164651&cat=500

Last edited: