body shaving

B_bsteve

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many guys/girls shave everywhere? I shave everything. Legs, arms, chest, stomach, arm pits, balls, dick, base of my dick.

Do you find it sexy/turnon.turnoff if someone grooms themself?

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't shave anything, but I do keep everything trimmed up. I like to look nice for the ladies but not overbearing to them.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved my chest hair once. Big mistake, I'll never do it again.

I shave my face (occasionally) and my balls/cock (gotta keep it nice and clean for da ladies).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
how many guys/girls shave everywhere? I shave everything. Legs, arms, chest, stomach, arm pits, balls, dick, base of my dick.

Do you find it sexy/turnon.turnoff if someone grooms themself?
I think it would make you look like a twink...which may or may not be attractive...

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to shave everywhere but i'm not completly bald. if i did go bald i would have hair bumps everywhere. this girl i know likes guys who are completeley hairless.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Occassionally, a guy that is totally shaved can be hot but, the body type needs to work with it. Seems to be hot on trim, lean or trim, muscular bodies.... but NEVER shave the entire pubic area. a close crop trim is it. I personally don't think a total pubic shave can be carried off by many men. My opinion.

I shave my chest, balls, base of dick, top of my thighs (where the crotch meets my legs) and trim down my pubic area. My legs and fore arms are hairy but lightly hairy, and hair is light in color.

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like men who are hairy,as long as they are trimmed.Just love hairy chests with the hair traveling down,down,down to the point of no return:wink:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am hairy from head to toe front and back. I keep trimmed in certain places but would look like freak if I shaved some parts and let others go. I have had some parts shaved for medical reasons and it itched like mad. I can't imagine a total body shave. I would wind up in a freakin asylum from the itching.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try to keep my chest as smooth as i can but it aint easy. veet is good, better than shaving. as for the rest of me i keep my pubes at about 4 mm in length i hate to see a massive bush on a guy it just makes me think " if they can`t look after that whats the rest gonna be like"
Trim boys,Trim