Body shots are okay, right?

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
So as the profile says, I like to lift things up and put them down. Can you tell? :tongue::biggrin1:

But like everyone there are still some things that could use work. I've been hearing from people that "too skinny", so a good bulking session is order :cool:. Dont go too hard on me now folks :redface:.

Oh, theres a couple more but we'll see how these first couple go!

Attachments

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Too skinny!? You're kidding, right? I think you look great. Great shape, Great definition. What 360lb behemoth thinks you are too skinny?

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
Too skinny!? You're kidding, right? I think you look great. Great shape, Great definition. What 360lb behemoth thinks you are too skinny?

Oh well thank you for the compliment! I don't hear them very often, but I use to be a tub tub and lost some weight recently. But I've been hearing it from family members and some good friends on here, I shall be adding a good 10-15lbs of muscle if I play my cards right :wink:.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Oh well thank you for the compliment! I don't hear them very often, but I use to be a tub tub and lost some weight recently. But I've been hearing it from family members and some good friends on here, I shall be adding a good 10-15lbs of muscle if I play my cards right :wink:.

Good for you if that's what you want to do. But don't listen to those who say you're too skinny. You certainly don't need to bulk up any.

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
Good for you if that's what you want to do. But don't listen to those who say you're too skinny. You certainly don't need to bulk up any.

Haha yeah I should brush off the "haters", but I think just a tad bit more weight would be good. Thank you for the comment, I appreciate it!

Alright, zebra! :151:

Thanks Cheeseburger! God whenever I see your name, CAN I HAZ CHEESEBURGER? nomnom. Appreciate the comment! The lifting up and down is quite fun :tongue:.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Excuse me?? :eek: "Too skinny" is far from describing you!! :biggrin1:

If you lost weight and feel good about it, Congratulations, because you look great! :smile:

If "you" want to add a bit of bulk, then you should and you have support for that. Just don't do it because haters feel the need to try and keep you from feeling great about yourself!!

Straight or not, you're HOT!! :fing02:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

These pics are of a great looking upper body...well defined and not too muscular.
If you want my opinion...bulk is not always that attractive, so I say yours is perfect and I would not add more weight.

Good for you if you have worked hard to lose weight...so don't start "inching back up."
Let your own desired dictate what you should look like, not that of others.

As
Countryguy63 said...
You're
HOT!!!

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
Excuse me?? :eek: "Too skinny" is far from describing you!! :biggrin1:

If you lost weight and feel good about it, Congratulations, because you look great! :smile:

If "you" want to add a bit of bulk, then you should and you have support for that. Just don't do it because haters feel the need to try and keep you from feeling great about yourself!!

Straight or not, you're HOT!! :fing02:

Aww thanks CG! Your too sweet, I figure if I add just a couple more pounds it would be good, I'm going for that awesome six pack and that V that everyone oh so much loves :tongue:. But I guess it's not so much for the haters, but for myself too. But I appreciate your advice and your compliments! :biggrin1:

These pics are of a great looking upper body...well defined and not too muscular.
If you want my opinion...bulk is not always that attractive, so I say yours is perfect and I would not add more weight.

Good for you if you have worked hard to lose weight...so don't start "inching back up."
Let your own desired dictate what you should look like, not that of others.

As
Countryguy63 said...
You're
HOT!!!

Thanks Silver! I appreciate your comments :smile:. It would only be just a couple of pounds though, hehe. I guess I shouldn't say I'm looking to bulk up but more rather get some more definition. It was just a bit discouraging to hear that I lost all the weight to only hear your a bit too skinny now! I was a bit shocked, but none the less I'm very happy with what I have right now! But a bit more definition would be great.

wish i'd got your physique, can't tell you what i thought of doing when i saw pics.

Judging by your avatar you workout too! I'd say its only a matter of time before you get there! And my physique is nothing to marvel over! I'm just your regular ol' zebra :cool:. Hmmmm I think I sort of have an Idea of what you wanted to do :tongue:.

I just want to say thanks for all the comments you guys! It's really good motivation for me to keep working hard and not go back to my old habits. I was a bit nervous to post the thread but though "oh what the hell" and now I'm not regretting it at all! Thanks again you guys! :fest30::bigok::beerchug:

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
I agree. Stay as you are, hottie!

LOL! :rofl:

Aww thanks lil spoon :tongue:. Your too kind with the hottie compliment joll!

Dude, America is fat. Congrats on losing weight. You look great the way you are:)

hahahaha I wouldn't say ALL of America is fat hehe, but thank you for the compliment! :smile:

Once again you guys, I cant thank you enough for all the comments, :biggrin1:.