BODY SIZE AND VAGINA SIZE

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: Several people have sent me messages asking me almost the same questions. To each of these members [ no pun ], I appreciate your taking the time to write to me. They asked : How often do I find women who are unable to accomodate me? Have I found any relation between a woman's body size and the capacity of her vagina? How have I been able to connect with a girl almost 50 years younger? Only rarely have I been unable to "connect" with a girl or woman. They either have known all about me, or they probably can estimate how much bigger my erection is going to be by looking at the outline in my pants. I have never chased after a woman. After all the rejections I had early in my life, I made up my mind to wait for the woman to make the advances. I was hurt once too often. As for the questions on body size, some of you may have read my post where I mentioned the woman who is able to insert an entire NFL football into her vagina without any lube. Now I have never seen her picture, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, after all of the women I have known, if this woman was just average size, or perhaps a little bigger. The size of a woman's body often has little bearing on her vaginal development. Some of the shallowest and tightest vaginas I have encountered have been those of women who were much taller than me at 5 ft. 7 and much heavier. Some of the largest vaginas I have come across have been on women in the area of 5 ft. 2 or 3. Even the width of the hips is not always an accurate indicator. One of our members has the theory that it's the length of the torso that determines vagina depth. He said you have to compare the height of women when they're sitting side by side on chairs. It's an interesting theory. I'll have to check it out in the limited time I probably have left to "perform". The largest vagina I have ever encountered was on a woman who was no more than 5 ft. 3 in. with a very average build, if anything, on the slender side. When she spread her legs I was astounded. Her vagina was gaping open and it was gigantic. [ To get a fairly accurate indication of what I was looking at, put your thumbs together, then put your third fingers together, and then stretch your hands as far apart as you can. ] My entire hand slid inside with no friction and kept going until part of my forearm was inside as well. I thought "WOW", this will be the first time since public school that I have been able to enter a woman completely. But it wasn't to be. I made sure that I angled my penis downward away from the cervix. It became tighter at about the 10 or 11 in. mark. I was able to penetrate to about the 14 in. mark, maybe a little less, when I came to the end. She told me she had asked her doctor why she had been able to insert an entire thick 12 in. dildo without hitting her cervix. He told her that her vaginal cavity was so large and so deep that she was able to pass under the cervix into the deepest part of the vagina known as the posterior fornix. I checked it out in an anatomy text. I can recall a few other women where I have reached about 12 in., but for 95% of women, 9 in. is about the limit, and that may be stretching things a bit. The girl a few of you were asking about was sitting at a table in the food court of a large downtown plaza. I was about 20 ft. away from her when I noticed her. She was staring at the bulge in my pants, and kept on staring until I was close to her. Then she looked up and gave me a big smile. I said "Hi", and started talking to her. I waited until she invited me to sit down. We met a couple of more times, and then she asked where we could get together. She's a student in residence, so I took her to my house. I never would have connected with her,--in fact I wouldn't be doing any connecting at all if I looked and performed the way a 69 yr. old is supposed to. I feel very lucky and very thankful to be in the shape I'm in. A lot of it of course is genetics. People meeting me guess my age at early 50's. I have all my hair,--still dark. All my life I have been an exercise and nutrition fanatic. The doctor says I have the body of a 40 yr. old , and that I still move as fluidly as a 25 yr. old. This I'm sure is due to the flexibility exercises I do each day in addition to my other exercises. The girl I'm seeing is 5 ft. 5 in. and a rather stocky build, but not fat. She has a very large mouth [ which sometimes seems to indicate a large vagina ] and a very large vagina. She can accomodate about 10 1/2 in. now , and for some reason known only to her, she is determined to reach the 12 in. mark. Maybe there's a certain mystique to it. Or maybe it's an achievement like running a 4 minute mile, or climbing Mount Everest. I don't question her. I just try to make her happy. I apologize for the bit of preaching on fitness,--but if I could change even one person's life for the better, I would be overjoyed. AX

2. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: Wow man. Good post. I could imagine how it would be hard learning to live with something like that. I'm glad you've found someone you can connect with. That makes all the difference in the world I'm sure. Enjoy, and stay healthy.

John

3. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: well put by the man with the experience...good job...keep em coming :)

4. jonb

Gold Member

There's always seemed a correlation to me. Positive with height and hips, negative with waist. But, just like penis size, the correlation's weak.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been with a large number of women. No two are alike down there. I can't say that there is a correlation between body type and vagina size. I have been with women as tall as 6"6" and they were tighter than ones who were 4'11". I have two girls right now who are the same height, about the same weight and one has a hard time accommodating my girth and the other doesn't.

6. Imported

Gold Member

feared: its strange, finding a correllation between the body and depth. i've been with a girl that was 6'2 and couldnt take more than half of me inside, and a girl that couldn't have been more than 5' even who could take me completely with a smile.

a friend of mine once told me 'taller girls have longer tubes', or something to that effect, but that has been proven wrong.

Draft saved Draft deleted