Body size penis size correlation

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
FOr my endowed guys is there a link between your physical size and your penile size? I other words do men whom tend to be larger in the jock also tend to be larger in genral?

I know there's a saying about foot size ,leg legnth, and nose size which science had determined is a myth. But what about your general size?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'9" and my penis is 8x6. My 'gf' has in her own experience found that guys of average to below average height are the endowed ones; her 6ft+ lovers were all average to small.

Prince says he's big in many songs and he is only 5'2".

Of course, no one knows for sure. There may be a correlation but there probably isn't. And if anything I'm inclined to say guys of average to below average height are the more endowed. But then there are obviously more average guys than any other, because its the average.

I hope this helped.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Prince said this?

You also must add that smaller people 's johnson's can look larger due to the small sizes of their body's.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5' 9" tall. 158-60 lbs. (fairly lean)
Wear 13 shoe size.
I hang 7-8 inches and 5 inches in girth (soft) which looks strange and
imbalanced...more so, when I get erections beause my body frame is lean.
However, I personally really don't think there's any real correlations.
After all, a horse's d**k really isn't that large as long as it's on a horse.:biggrin1:
But there's always, exceptions to nature.
Be Careful, Be Safe, and Enjoy!:smile:
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall and I'm 8x6 when erect. I have dated many men in my life and I have found that little guys always suprise.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The lower the IQ, the greater the likelihood of believing in the existence of a correlation between body size and penis size. :saevil:

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few points.

1) There in fact may be an extremely strong correlation. Remember folks, there is an extremely strong correlation between smoking cigarettes and getting lung cancer. However, smoking cigarettes is far from guaranteed to give you lung cancer. For every inch of height you might have only a 5% greater chance of having a larger penis. That would still be a good correlation. This doesn't mean that even a very short man cannot have a large penis. It merely means that he is somewhat less likely to have one. In a large population of men there would be plenty of tall men with small penises and short men with large penises.

2) Even if there is a strong correlation, the impact might be very insignificant. For example, for six inches of height, the average man might only gain a half inch of length

I'm not saying that there even is a correlation. Without a scientific inquiry, I refuse to say one way or another. I'm only pointing out that the assertions like, “I’ve seen plenty of short men with huge dicks. Therefore there can't be a correlation.” are foolish.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lower the IQ, the greater the likelihood of believing in the existence of a correlation between body size and penis size. :saevil:

i thought if you put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right shoulder, the distance between your elbows was EXACTLY the size of your penis

I have tested this theory based on completely personal experience and standing in front ot the mirror for hours proving it. My wife has now revoked my closed door bathroom priveledges

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baseball99 that is priceless!

I don't know about others, but I actually put my right hand on my left shoulder and my left hand on my right shoulder as I read your post...

As I got to the last sentence I laughed out loud as I checked to make sure the door of my computer room was closed!

My wife, in the next room asked what I was laughing at...