Body too tired to stay erect ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_1youngboy, Jun 13, 2009.

1. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Have you ever been so overworked that you weren't able to get it up for long ? :eek: You were dying to sleep and your partner wanted sex and all the tried he/she tried you remained soft ? :eek:

2. notthatguy

notthatguy Active Member

I can say that it has happened that my body was too tired to do anything but sleep but my dick always is ready and I have fucked as long as they do the work.

I remember be blown while I was in the space between being awake and the dream world. It was amazing.

3. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Had too much to drink once and the combination of that and getting bored with fucking my g/f meant I couldn't get aroused enough to come. I penetrated her ok but lost interest really... faked an orgasm and went to sleep! (Of course now I've admitted I'm much more attracted to guys, I don't know what would have happened if it had been my b/f instead... probably would have been rock hard despite the booze!)

If I'm really tired I'll get a headache so that puts a stop to anything really, though it's not because I can't get hard, just that it makes my head hurt even worse!

4. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Yes,i often work 20 hour days for days on end and it'll definately take the lead outta your pencil.

5. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    I get days like that too, sometimes I feel like fucking but my body is just too tired to perform accordingly, so usually I just compromise and go down on her instead if she`s in the mood for some action.

6. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Lucky you have a back up plan, I don't go down.

Draft saved Draft deleted