Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"Slim" guys, I tend to feel less feminine and more domineering. I think it's my brain telling me "this guy is small enough for you to throw around, show him who's boss."

"Muscular" guys, my preference! I feel so good when I'm with my thick, strong, masculine man. I like to feel cute and sexy more than I like to dominate (although as some may remember, there are rare times I wish I could toss my man around like he does to me :tongue:) and the feeling of his thick, hard muscles is just such a turn on. I love that he can just Fuck me any way he wants without any struggle and without getting winded. I also like being smaller than him, makes me feel more feminine.

"Fat" guys, I've had sex with my share of fat men.. Every over-weight guy I've been with, I had to do ALL the work... I was the only one to take my clothes off. I still had fun.. but it seems there's not as many possibilities physically as far as positions.. and it's always difficult to get into sex when one or both parties is self-conscious about something.

All this being said, none of it matters when you truly love someone. If my guy suddenly lost/gained 50 lbs of muscle/fat.. I'd love him just as much and I'd fuck him just as often... as long as HE was still HIM. :)

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have enough of a test group to qualify in making a statement. I've never had sex with someone overweight or muscle-bound.

I'll just go sit in my little corner and listen to the popular people swap war stories, I guess.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have enough of a test group to qualify in making a statement. I've never had sex with someone overweight or muscle-bound.

I'll just go sit in my little corner and listen to the popular people swap war stories, I guess.

I agree with Ellie. I think it just depends on who/what you are attracted to? For me I want a confident guy so I guess he has to be comfortable with his body and that helps.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a great quote somewhere. Something like "women want a guy who is lean enough to outrun the wildebeast but strong enough to fight it off when it catches up."
That's hilarious. And, um, true?
Ok really. A guy's body type is important but as you get to know someone, the connection or lackthereof can definitely make someone more or less attractive. I've never been with a guy who was significantly overweight but frankly I would imagine it would be problematic because I would feel like I have to do all the work. When a guy is in good shape and active in bed it can really make it more interesting.
As for the rest, it depends, but, to be frank, I think there's some truth to the quote above....

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"Slim" guys, I tend to feel less feminine and more domineering. I think it's my brain telling me "this guy is small enough for you to throw around, show him who's boss."
I actually think this when I hear women say that they like slim men.

Love is nice and all but I'm talking purely about the physical here, performance wise.

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

A bit of cultural reference a lá
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia <3

Frank: We take you to a titty bar and you say no to us. We bring you
to this place with all these juicy dongs and you shut us down. What
team are you playing for?
Dee: Hold on a second, Frank. I think I know what's going on here.
This man has been realigned. He's a 'yestergay'.
Frank: What's a 'yestergay'?
Dee: A lot of gay men bounce around from label to label never finding
their proper gay home. My hunch is that this gentleman has gone from a
twink to a twunk to a twank.
Frank: What's a twunk?
Dee: Twink and a hunk. A Twink with muscles but still hairless.
Frank: So smooth.
Dee: Oh, incredibly smooth. A twank on the other hand, that's no good.
That's a twink and a skank. Essentially a rag doll that's been tossed
around from twink to twunk to bear to otter.
Frank: Wait, wait, wait a minute. What's an otter?
Dee: Subsection of bear.

BTW I find overly muscular guys to be a turnoff, and while I would actually prefer Skelator over RoidsRunAmockMan I mostly am attracted to a more naturally lean and slender/fit appearance. Height is good. I love to cuddle and I'm smooth so I'm not too keen on being spooned by someone whose body hair makes me itchy and is prickly. Now that isn't so bad that I'd never go there, but with the veiny guys, forget about it, just can't get into their whole.....scene (no offense gym buffs I am in the minority of women, keep pumping lead and whatever carry on)

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

All this being said, none of it matters when you truly love someone. If my guy suddenly lost/gained 50 lbs of muscle/fat.. I'd love him just as much and I'd fuck him just as often... as long as HE was still HIM. :)

Preach