Body type/height size pref correlation searches.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Section8, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Section8

Section8 New Member

Albums:
    Now this is only an amateur study of my own, but I have joined
    the large penis dating site 7OrBetter.com

Now in a search across the entire United States, 1873 female members across all racial groups were found.

The first specific search I did was on body type.

I ticked all the boxed restricting the search for, Curvy, A Few Extra Lbs, and Overweight. People with bodies like this are most likely Mesomorphs (of the three basic body types, Mesomorphic - Solid and average height or solid and tall, Ectomorphic - Tall and skinny, and Endomorphic - short with thick, strong limbs)

826 of the female members fell under one of the three body types.

The next search was on height alone.

213 of the women were 5'9 or taller (almost the height of the average man)

Now these are just random women. I don't think there's much of a correlation between height and the ability to take a big penis, but there definitely seems to be some correlation between unusually curvy body/solid body types and size preference.

Now only about 1/5 of the women I see in daily life I would describe as
    curvy, so if the member body type info is correct, this is definitely a
    disproportionate trend.

Like I said, this isn't scientific at all, just what is coming up on the site.

I guess we all have to judge for ourselves.

2. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Those aren't women....
    :ninja:

3. modest123

modest123 New Member

Fascinating and a great idea. I applaud your efforts. Interestingly enough, my own experience has implied that about one in six women actually prefer a large penis (in my case 8+" / 6" around). Pretty darn close to your figure (pardon the pun) of one in five. Perhaps both our numbers are correct and one in six enjoy 8" or larger while one in five enjoy 7" or larger (8+" being too big for the difference between them).

4. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I think most women can and do accomodate any sized penis simply because the vagina is made to stretch guys. It has nothing to do with size or height and if you read enough forums here you'll find that that many women can't correctly gauge what size a dick is unless they have been here for a while.:biggrin1:
    C.B.:saevil:

5. Section8

Section8 New Member

Albums:
    Without wanting to sound rude CB, thinking doesn't make it so. I used to be friends with a girl who was a self-confessed size queen. Her words. She was able to easily accommodate a penis just over 10 inches. She told me she went out with this one guy who was 9 inches, and he said he loved sex with her because she could take all of him, and it was a lot more satisfying than women that couldn't. She asked him how many other women had been able to take all of him and he said "You're the first one" - and according to her, before meeting him, he was a serial fling type. Date a girl for 4-6 weeks, then move onto another one. She also said he had been with around 80 women. So if she's the first to take a 9 our of 80 women, then no most women can't handle that size. I think its a pretty agreed upon fact around here and over at mattersofsize.com than anymore than 8 inches is more than what the average girl can handle. Being a bit over 9" myself, this is also what I have experienced. I mean I haven't slept with a lot of women (9) but only one was able to take all of me after about 4 months of slow stretching of her posterior fornix. The rest stretched maybe 1/4 of an inch lengthways, no more. Personally I go to 7Orbetter because I'd love to find a curvy girl to handle all of it. It did make sex a lot better.

Draft saved Draft deleted