Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard girls say they like chubby guys sometimes but how chubby is too chubby. I know I am chubby but is it a bit much please have a look at my pix and let me know. Also wut is ur ideal body type

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if ya gonna be chubby you HAVE to be fuzzy
whatever hair you got, ya got to grow it

beefy/chubby + fuzz = woof
beefy/chubby - fuzz = nekkid baby

chub hotties
chub fuzz
chub woof
chub love Pinterest Bear Love Fest

and this dude, while not chubby, i found his pic while searching.
sweet jebuz

eta: last edit
life the life baby

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he doesn't look strong, only looks fat, it's not chubby, it is fat. Fat, is not as attractive as chubby, to me. In some of the pictures @MickeyLee posted, you can see just what I'm talking about. They look strong. Chub Woof is excellent. Excellent. I also liked Chub Fuzz, though he would have been more attractive to me if he had much darker skin. The more fleshy the dude, the darker he needs to be to be appealing to me. I'm really put off by really fat white guys and super skinny black guys.

Reactions: C41ara

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to sound mean :p but i've never been attracted by chubby guys, at least so far. But as AlteredEgo said above my post, there are always distinctions to do, and despite the weight a an always needs need to look strong enough.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
again, what Ms. Altered said
i agree with her almost as often as i agree with Ms. Femme
which is a lot

strong, burly, beefy, bad-ass
like he could maybe fight a bear
if he wasn't a bear
i do not support bear on bear violence
i do however support bear on bear make-outs

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've dated a couple of chubby guys. I never felt very attracted to them. I wasn't disgusted by any means but I wasn't turned on about it either.

I'm so glad there is someone for everyone because AE would toss out the tall, skinny guys and I'd grab em up. Lol

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
If you can't see your own penis, it's a problem. If you can't see your own feet, it's a medical issue.

Personally I'm not attracted to overweight men per se. There is however a fat to muscle to height formula that helms my decision making process. The equation results can vary from a heart attack pushing fat slob to beefcake offensive lineman. I'd be OK with the latter. I dig large powerful masculine men. A big guy with a bit of a beer gut who looks like he could lift a car off a trapped baby, throw in some brains (an absolute necessity, muscle heads are the worst), is a beast I'd be willing to tame and keep warm against on cold winter nights.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
Masculine guys, although that can fall under different body types. There are some body types I find attractive but not sure if I'd like to be a guy with that body type.