Body types + Endowment

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which type of male physique is more likely to have a big dick? Or can we even ask that question?

For example, if we see a short, thin man, we usually would not expect him to be horse-hung (or would we?) On the other hand, if he see a tall, muscular, football-player type stud, his body-type might make us expect him to have a huge schlong.

In my experience, most of the super-hung dudes I have encountered have had a medium build (not too muscular and not too thin). I also think it's probably rare to find a very overweight man with a huge 9" or 10" cock. But then, perhaps I'm wrong.

So from your experience, which male body types are more likely to be well endowed? Thanks for your input.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which type of male physique is more likely to have a big dick? Or can we even ask that question?

For example, if we see a short, thin man, we usually would not expect him to be horse-hung (or would we?) On the other hand, if he see a tall, muscular, football-player type stud, his body-type might make us expect him to have a huge schlong.

In my experience, most of the super-hung dudes I have encountered have had a medium build (not too muscular and not too thin). I also think it's probably rare to find a very overweight man with a huge 9" or 10" cock. But then, perhaps I'm wrong.

So from your experience, which male body types are more likely to be well endowed? Thanks for your input.

One has nothing to do with the other - the size of an organ like the penis is not related to the body type in any way. You might think that an overweight man would be less hung, but that's mostly due to the body fat. Someone like me with flat abs doesn't have this problem, so it might 'look' bigger. But for the organs, the height or weight of a man has nothing to do with it (unless, of course, when you go into extremes).

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your penis is a special kind of tissue, kind of like a sponge that fills with blood. It is not muscle, fat or bone (despite the slang terms). While there are ligaments and muscles involved, your penis is in general an entirely different kind of beast.

In short, there isn't a correlation. In any studies where a correlation has been done, the biggest is around average height, which is probably due to there being more of them in the sample than anyone else (hence more chance of catching outlying big ones).

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I've noticed in my somewhat expert experience is that men with more broad features tend to be at least endowed with girth, if not size as well.

Their weight is not an issue, rather their structure gives a clue as to how much they are packing.

Many of the men I've been with who had thick fingers, strong jaws and wide backs were also hung whereas guys with more sinewy features have been, well, less than hung.

Not saying that there can't be opposites to my theory, but I haven't seen it yet.

I don't think it has any correlation to the old myth of "big hands/feet= big meat" because the length isn't what is important, rather the girth of the structure.

If that made any sense at all-I hope you all understood what I was saying.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my experience, men that tend to have longer shape faces or swimmers type builds have some of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. almost all of the truly epic cocks in my mind are on men like this..from john holmes to chad donovan to chad hunt plus the rockland brothers, mandingo, lex steele, and rocco sefreidi. of course big cocks are not exclusive to this, or any type or group, it's just what I think is a more likely genetic tendency. my personal experience is the same..even within my family.

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My experience is that there is no correlation between dick size and body type. Its all a matter of luck. I've found 9" on a guy who was 5'5" and 140lbs soaking wet and 5" on a black pro football player who was 6'9" and 320lbs.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experience, men that tend to have longer shape faces or swimmers type builds have some of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. almost all of the truly epic cocks in my mind are on men like this..from john holmes to chad donovan to chad hunt plus the rockland brothers, mandingo, lex steele, and rocco sefreidi. of course big cocks are not exclusive to this, or any type or group, it's just what I think is a more likely genetic tendency. my personal experience is the same..even within my family.

So THAT'S why I like swimmers! :wink:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yep..that might be why! lol hey..as a thin lanky swimmer growing up , my cock size was my equilzer with the football types. thats why I wrestled and was a swimmer..too thin for the other sports. have filled out some now though.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, personally, the guys that you wouldn't think have a large dick do. like the skinny guy you make fun of may be packin, while a muscle bound good looking guy may not. I know from my knowledge the 2 most hung people I know, one is skinny and the other is a pudghy kinda guy that I didn't think does at all because he's an a**hole lol. a**holes always get all the breaks...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, personally, the guys that you wouldn't think have a large dick do. like the skinny guy you make fun of may be packin, while a muscle bound good looking guy may not. I know from my knowledge the 2 most hung people I know, one is skinny and the other is a pudghy kinda guy that I didn't think does at all because he's an a**hole lol. a**holes always get all the breaks...

Awww... and I go for the skinny guys who get made fun of! :wink: I have a thing for nerdy/geeky types. (and swimmers...)

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well ... if we look at the field of anthropometry (literally body measuring), there is a bit of a correlation between what is called an "endomorphic" body type and penis size.

Endomorphs are very rotund individuals with little appreciable muscle mass and quite high body fat percentages. They tend to have shorter limbs, stubby fingers, and an "apple" shape for a physique. Now, this is based on population-level correlations -- so this doesn't speak for any one individual -- but endomorphs also tend to have small genitals. Part of the reason for that is that the fat pad around the genitals tends to obscure the penis ... though I'm sure there are other factors that come into play (hormones, genetics) that we have just yet to uncover. Just to save my own ass here this is based on correlational research on a population level ... so I'm not talking specfically about any one person!!!

Other body types:

Mesomorphs: Highly developed musculature with a V-shaped body and little body fat.

Ectomorphs: Tall and lanky individuals. Little body fat, but little muscle mass either.

There are combinations, for instance, you can be an mesomorphic ectomorph -- a lanky person who is a bit on the muscular side. You can be an endomorphic mesomorph (that's me) who has pretty well developed musculature but still has a some fat to work off. There's lots of combinations, and you need to get a full anthropometric profile (expensive and takes well over an hour) to find out exactly what you were. Though, based on those descriptions, you can probably give a guess as to what you are.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
My experience is that there is no correlation between dick size and body type. Its all a matter of luck. I've found 9" on a guy who was 5'5" and 140lbs soaking wet and 5" on a black pro football player who was 6'9" and 320lbs.
precisely! i was incarcerated with a scrawny hungarian 5/8 150 with a 15 inch cock.talk about a mismatch.:eek: