Body types/physiques

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Ladies:

I know this is a big penis forum, but let's set that aside for a moment...

I'm wondering if there is a particular type of male physique that you find sexiest. I know this question has been done to death here but I want to approach it from a few different angles:

1) Is there one celebrity you could point to and say "Without factoring in his penis or face, this guy has all the right physical elements to get me potentially very hot in a very short time"?

2) Is there a particular professional sport that seems to feature athletes with the right physique? (The two sports I've heard women express gushing admiration for are ice hockey and soccer. I wonder if swimmers, boxers, and sprinters might be on the list too.)

3) Do you find either comic-book superheroes or romance-novel-cover studmuffins in the least bit arousing?

4) Name one male celebrity who you think has a really great, sexy personality, and the advice you would give him to get his physique in the shape you find most arousing. (Example: "Work on your shoulders and shave your chest.")

5) For the male physique you like most, what clothes look best on it? (Yes, "none" would be a clever answer :-> but let's assume the setting is, say, a restaurant at dinner time.)

I know that's a lot. Just answer the ones that seem relevant to you.

Thanks!

Kevbo

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well Kev i dont think i have one particular body type i like but i know i am not to keen on the typical sportsman/jock body that seems so popular. I do like a man with a few lumps and bumps that i can snuggle into

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't have one specific body type that I go for, either. I say I have a thing for tall, lanky men, but I rarely date them. I most often date tall, stocky men. I'm also attracted to men of average height and sometimes shorter men as well.

The sports I like to watch for the men are basketball (tall and lanky, after all! :wink:) and swimming, and have also had a thing for hockey players, soccer players, football players and some other Olympic type sports such as cross-country skiers and others. (I love to watch the Olympics, both winter and summer games... and hey, this is an Olympics year for summer games!)

4. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

1) Is there one celebrity you could point to and say "Without factoring in his penis or face, this guy has all the right physical elements to get me potentially very hot in a very short time"?

none that I can think of

2) Is there a particular professional sport that seems to feature athletes with the right physique? (The two sports I've heard women express gushing admiration for are ice hockey and soccer. I wonder if swimmers, boxers, and sprinters might be on the list too.)

i like football players, quarterbacks, defensive end, etc.

3) Do you find either comic-book superheroes or romance-novel-cover studmuffins in the least bit arousing?

no

4) Name one male celebrity who you think has a really great, sexy personality, and the advice you would give him to get his physique in the shape you find most arousing. (Example: "Work on your shoulders and shave your chest.")

i think owen wilson is really sexy, i guess improvements would be to bulk up. im a thicker woman, i need a thicker man.

5) For the male physique you like most, what clothes look best on it? (Yes, "none" would be a clever answer :-> but let's assume the setting is, say, a restaurant at dinner time.)

well fitting clothes. that could be black tie, regular slacks/shirts or jeans and a tee. something that fits really well. not baggy, not too snug, just enough to tell that there is some substance.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm generally attracted to stocky guys... football players I guess would be the closest I could get to what I want. I like guys with broad shoulders, muscles, and a little meat on their bones. I'm generally NOT attracted to romance novel "stud muffins", and definitely not to superhero's. My favorite male celebrities are Morrissey and John Cusack. I'm madly in lust with both of them. For both of them, I would just tell them to eat more and lift some weights. Get a little thicker. I think the best clothes on a man of this physique would be just jeans and a nice, tight t-shirt.

Here are two pictures of Jared Allen, one of the local football players that I'm drooling over. He's 6'6 and weighs 270. Woof!

Attached Files:

6. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    I like broad shoulders, nice arms, nice chest. Dont like skinny men, or even slim, I like men with some meat on there bones, snuggly, more thick i guess, with some muscles, a few extra pounds is ok, as long as he has all of the above. I think Matthew Mconahey (i cant spell sorry) has a cute personality and very nice body.
    George Clooney has killer good looks though, hands down

7. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

A quick thanks to all the ladies who've replied. I appreciate it...

Kevbo
    leaving to work on his shoulders :wink:

8. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Yes, Denzel Washington and George Clooney. Their walks alone makes me weak!

Football and Baseball.

No.

Sorry I have to pick two:
    Sean Connery: You rock just like you are!
    [SIZE=-1]Tyrese Gibson: Can I shave your head?[/SIZE]

A tailored suit, nice tie, dress shoes would be preferable. For a casual night, I love a man in a good fitting pair of jeans. Nothing too baggy or tight. Polo type or the simple t-shirt. Shoes, just make sure they are taken care of. I still think polo boots are hot. Go figure!

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Reggie Bush is my fantasy ideal.

However, IRL there are too many variables involved in making one person attractive and the other repulsive.

In general, be confident, clean, well groomed, smart, funny, employed and I may not notice the lack of 10-pack or broad shoulders. Imo, there are many areas to work on and develop in addition to the body. :)

10. lady loves large

Albums:
    L.L. Cool J., Tank, Jaheim, and 50 Cent Those men have it just where I like it.

2) Is there a particular professional sport that seems to feature athletes with the right physique? (The two sports I've heard women express gushing admiration for are ice hockey and soccer. I wonder if swimmers, boxers, and sprinters might be on the list too?)
    Football, boxers, and runners

No.

Jamie Foxx, "I like your body type, but you need to beef up a little."

A well cut suit with the shoes to match.:smile: I also like a nice pair of dark blue jeans that fit nice, not too baggy and/or off the ass, but cut nice to show off the cut of the thigh without being too tight. A nice white, crisp shirt unbuttoned a bit to show off a little chest. And lastly, a good pair of shoes, no sneakers or basketbaal type shoes, but casual shoes.:tongue:

11. ellehutton

ellehutton Member

Albums:
    Tennis players have the best physics if you ask me...
    as far as a male with the right proportions....

without a doubt Andy Roddick!

Attached Files:

12. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Toby Keith....woof! Tyrese...mercy!
    I guess I going through names that begin with "T" tonight.

Attached Files:

13. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Again, thanks... working on my George Clooney lessons, he seems to be popular... Lady Loves Large, you know what you like, ain't no doubt :rolleyes:

Kev

Draft saved Draft deleted