Bodybuilder Displaying his "Progress"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Landshark77, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

This guy has been bodybuilding for three months I believe he said and decided to make a video of his progress and post it on bodybbuilding.com forum. I thought you all might want to see.

http://media.putfile.com/progresul-muschiilor

2. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Wow, I never thought I'd miss "Eye of the Tiger" but now I know that's actually possible. ;)

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is so strange...and I can't explain why...

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Its pretty common to see that sort of thing on Bodybuilding.com. Some of the before and afters are a little more unreal then others. Some of them would make you think they've been eating McCrack sandwiches for lunch, with a steroid cocktail to wash it down.........

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    "In just 7 days I can make you a ma-ah-ha-ha-an" – Frankenfurter

He's still behaving so child-like, with his sort of clueless goofiness & preening.
    It's kind of typical, except most kids would keep it more private instead of publishing it. I'm sure he'll look back on it years later and see a much stranger version of himself than he can see now. "I Was A Teenage Alien"

Leonard Cohen was filmed as the subject of a National Film Board of Canada documentary "Ladies and Gentlemen Leonard Cohen" when he was a rising young 22 yr. old poet (a word-lifter), and his reaction in the film to seeing some rushes of himself was that he was surprised that his style appeared so different from what he thought it was.

Isn't that what teenagers do – try on skins till they find a decent fit?

People write about teen boys getting obsessed with body building and steroids — it being similar to anorexia nervosa for girls. Any comments?

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

But from start to finish, this guy really seems to have exhibited only minor developements.

7. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The guy has put on some muscle ...there is no doubt about that. I think he has progressed nicely. I have been building for nearly 4 years now and I never gained that quickly. I think he has done well.

As for his child like behavior....he is only a young man....so I think it's ok....after all.....We are as young as we feel....:p

8. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I agree with BBB. Of course he's acting goofy and child-like -- he's YOUNG. Jeeeeeez. His progress is also good for three months: I think he's actually a good looking guy. If he keeps working out with appropriate nutrition, he's going to be a muscle stud at 30.

9. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Well I have to say the same he doing just fine...My younger brother has been lifting with me lately and he's gaining some seious muscle in his legs like mine...Jose'Latinoboy9

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is not that he looks bad, no, I think he has shown development. It is just that the clip is so long that it seems like there will me this dramatic end...but it just kind of is there. Plus, some of the clips are out of order so it back tracks as if to say, "Lets see that move again" I don't think he will look back and shutter...this is the guy that enjoys the show and he will be showing off more in the future...and being more bold as his image physically changes...but also as his ego increases...which will be neck and neck with the results I'd wager.

11. Matthew

Gold Member

Nice soundtrack too. Very big hair 80s MTV.

12. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a charm to that awkwardness I agree, most of us went through it too at that age. It makes me smile knowingly, not nastily. And I agree his progress is good.

Draft saved Draft deleted