Bodybuilder posing suits

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am not muscular by any means, but I am a big fan of the sport of bodybuilding and I do own several pairs of posing trunks, just because I like to wear them and fantasize. I am a bit of a grower so I'm not overly long when soft, but I do have large balls and they fill up the pouch a bit too much. I have tried several styles of bodybuilder suits but the pouch always pulls away from my legs too much.

Can anyone tell me a style/cut/brand of suit which gives you more room in the pouch?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
check the measurements on the sides and coverage in back. I've seen MANY styles of posing suits...and honestly they are more interested in the physique ...just not thongs...yuk. lol :)

Google bodybuilding posing suits...i know some companies will make to order. Also check hillcrest swimwear...they make posing suits as well I hear.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not muscular by any means, but I am a big fan of the sport of bodybuilding and I do own several pairs of posing trunks, just because I like to wear them and fantasize. I am a bit of a grower so I'm not overly long when soft, but I do have large balls and they fill up the pouch a bit too much. I have tried several styles of bodybuilder suits but the pouch always pulls away from my legs too much.

Can anyone tell me a style/cut/brand of suit which gives you more room in the pouch?

check out the solid colors of N2N ... they hold LOTS :)

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the tip OCMuscleJock. N2N does have some nice briefs, but I don't think any of those would be permitted in a legitimate bodybuilding competition. I'm looking for a regulation suit with some extra room.