Bodybuilders have small penises???

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahah, great comment! So by "diminishing returns" are you saying that having huge muscles is not worth the small dick? Just wondering.

I personally would rather have really massive calves. A nice gluteus max. Quads...try not to overdevelop those. It will make your cock feel like Samson pushing down the columns.

Having muscles is good. Having too thick legs making your penis look small not good. But unless you love bodybuilding as a sport...do what you want.

Me. I hate bodybuilding. When I was into weight training, guys used to look at the package but not at the real me. That part I hated. I got a lot of attention but attention that I REALLY didn't want. I was wanting different.

Small cocks. I don't care about the guys' penis size. If he has a problem with it, bodybuilding will only make that worse...if he has really thick quadriceps already.

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
Meh I don't know if someone gave this answer yet because I didn't read them, but a lot of pro. body builders take steroids which shrink them in certain areas, if ya know what I mean. Not all do I'm sure.

steroids shrink the balls not the penis :rolleyes:

the body has so much testosterone that is stops creating its own hence ball shrinking.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's necessarily steroids or anything, but I did read somewhere that constant muscle-straining can possibly make your dick retract into the body a little more over time. I forget the scientifics involved but there is something that goes on there. It can also just be overcompensation of course. I know if I had a tiny dick I'd probably be in the gym a lot more.

hb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well im 5 foot 7 and quite skinny and allso well hung
so i think why work out
i have it were it counts rite

That's awesome, Wibbles! You're exactly right! I see skinny well-hung guys like you steal the best looking women from big muscle guys with small dicks all the time! Did you ever do that before?

Last edited by a moderator:

hb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's necessarily steroids or anything, but I did read somewhere that constant muscle-straining can possibly make your dick retract into the body a little more over time. I forget the scientifics involved but there is something that goes on there. It can also just be overcompensation of course. I know if I had a tiny dick I'd probably be in the gym a lot more.

Great comment, Slant, very smart and realistic! I've heard it many times too, that constant muscle flexing or growth can make a guy's penis retract into his body. That is definitely a common understanding. And yes, I agree that it can also just be a case of overcompensation for most guys who have a small dick, which is why so many of them spend so much of their life in the gym trying to make up for their tiny manhood. Very true.