LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi there.

I’ll keep it brief. Hoping to become a semi-regular muscle and cock worshipper of alpha bodybuilders in London.

Preferably in a DL or fuck buddy-only situation as I’m in a relationship (which comes with a degree of consensual freedom).

hungtat

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi there.

I’ll keep it brief. Hoping to become a semi-regular muscle and cock worshipper of alpha bodybuilders in London.

Preferably in a DL or fuck buddy-only situation as I’m in a relationship (which comes with a degree of consensual freedom).
Bro - Apologies - Dude - Mi Esculpa The Dude,
I have a few body builder mates would like a Beta Boy like you to worship their cockj!
Still :Looking or did the Alph BF beat the Beta down? Bet he did!

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m
Bro - Apologies - Dude - Mi Esculpa The Dude,
I have a few body builder mates would like a Beta Boy like you to worship their cockj!
Still :Looking or did the Alph BF beat the Beta down? Bet he did!
interested to know more.
DM me :)

P.S. there’s nothing “beta” about me. I’m not submissive. I just want to combine a bit of muscle worship of genuine, legit massive bodybuilders with a bit of oral sex.

hungtat

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Morning. - thanks for replying - didn't think you would or would want to.
Interested to know what though?
I wouldn't presume then that there is - but would love the chance to meet and find out. Bert you are quite sexy and Alpha ?
When you say muscle worship - what do you like doing or saying if you don't mind me asking? Interested.

hungtat

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Morning. - thanks for replying - didn't think you would or would want to.
Interested to know what though?
I wouldn't presume then that there is - but would love the chance to meet and find out. Bert you are quite sexy and Alpha ?
When you say muscle worship - what do you like doing or saying if you don't mind me asking? Interested.
Sorry meant to ask Who is Roy McClean - have you ever met him in person?

hungtat

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...S your BF still being a restrictive control freak - gray dull and boring? Just break free matey sure he'd breath a massive sigh of relief... hate upsetting relationships when its over it's over