Bodybuilding

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can i say...you have a big dick for some one that body builds. My ex was a body building champ...tiniest dick ever though...must have been the roids!!!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you do so much bodybuilding that women (and men) stare at you because of your big muscles, you've done too much. Unless they're also bodybuilders (who see you as competition) they are probably staring at you and assuming that you are self obsessed and insecure. This makes you far less attractive than a fit guy with average musculature.

It's difficult not to go for bigger=better in bodybuilding because it such a competitive scene, but you must bear in mind that people who aren't into the scene see it as a freak show. Balance is far more important than bulk. I'm sure you've seen guys who have over developed their legs (for instance) and by doing so have managed to make their torso and arms look skinny (or vice-versa). IMHO you're ok as you are.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about the arms and shoulders for me .... a guy can have boring legs and a average butt and gut ...but with bulging biceps and strong torso...droool....screams manly to me.

:smile:

Honey

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it's all about the chest and arms. If you are thick there, you DON'T have to be thick anywhere else.

Renee