Bodygroom body shaver

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pubic hair trims, shaving balls, armpit hair, etc. I never groom all the way down except for maybe my nuts, and it has different length attachments so you can choose the length you wish to keep hair wise. I use it for chest too which I sometimes will shave all the way down.

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have the Philips 2040 Bodygroomer. I use it to shave/trim everywhere, the length adjustment is really nice. It manuvers easily in tight spots, but takes some getting used to, to figure out the best way to shave. It is great dry, but only ok wet. When shaving wet it takes longer then shaving dry.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish it had a #4 attachment. If I use a #3, I need to wait a while until my chest hair gets back where I want it.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the Phillips Norelco BG2020. Worked fine, better dry than wet, until it got a small hole in the screen. Don't have any idea how that happened. Now it's unusable for the closest shave because skin can get nicked if it pushes through to the blades.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have the Phillips Norelco BG2020. Worked fine, better dry than wet, until it got a small hole in the screen. Don't have any idea how that happened. Now it's unusable for the closest shave because skin can get nicked if it pushes through to the blades.

I have the same one. You can replace the screen/foil, can't you?

Actually, i've nicked myself twice while trying out a close shave! Yeowch!
Both times I've felt a little daring and somehow got too enthusiastic and.... yea... It's totally possible to cut yourself with the trimmer blades if you're not careful.

The "ultimate" version was not available at the store at the time... but I didn't care, they looked like they do the same thing, even the head looks the same, plus the 2020 is cheaper. :p

CurvedownCock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The BodyGroom Pro is the best. Works better dry for me. But also had the same problem as you guys. Since Im in Brazil i bought another foil for USD23 aprox.Posting a pic to show what happened. But I still wont change it for nothing . its the best male shaver ever!

Attachments

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use mine on my junk only about twice a month. I had the earlier version and wore it out. It will still nick the skin of the nuts if I am not careful, but is very nice