Bodytypes and dicksize

misterxtreme: Probably another of those boring anatomical questions and comparisons. But I think I've found a real corelation now.

Forget noses, forget shoesize, forget long fingers. It's all about bodyTYPE. BodyTYPE is not the same as length or weight.

I've had and seen a huge quantity of cock now (maybe 10 000 in total, that's about 200 in real life, and the rest on the net).

I came to the conclusion that a very specific bodytype has the biggest cocks out there.

(My native language is not English, so I'll try to do my best to describe it as good as possible).

The type I'm talking about is slim, and has thin very elongated limbs. (Their arms look longer, if you look at where their hands reach when they have their arms hanging besides their legs). The musculature is the same: thin, long, slim. You would almost say that their joints are skin over bone and their "ligaments" [?] are very pronouced. Most of the time they have quite visible veins on their tighs and their arms.

(Even if those guys would do powertraining, the bodytype would still be noticeable.)

Ok, does anyone know what bodytype I'm talking about?

If not, take a look at those pics, you will understand what I'm saying:

http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/bigwhiteguys.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=48

http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/masterdebo.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=675

(Nevermind the pump, it's the bodytype).

http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/kingkongscock.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=604

(Same bodytype)

http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/bigten.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=432

http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/v12.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=487

I'm not saying that only those guys have huge dicks, but most of them have. I'm really convinced that if you see such a guy, you have a 95% chance of encountering something worth the ruler.

What do you think?

7x6andchg: If memory serves, I believe you're talking about ectomorphs - those who tend to be taller, skinnier, and with less overall muscle mass than average....

Part of it might be the overall lack of "padding" they have - thereby making a 7" penis look larger? Just a thought.

7x6&C

H8Monga: Probably all an illusion when it comes to different body types. You could probably put several body types together with the same size penis and they'd all look different in size when they're not.   Plus there is also that stereotype (or curse as a friend put it) that bigger guys = smaller penis.

tallmansf: I have the body type you're describing: I'm 6'3" (191 cm) tall, and weigh 162 lbs (74 kg), a definite ectomorph, though I'm looking less like a scarecrow as I continue to lift weights. My dick is 10.5" x 6.5" hard (27 x 17 cm). However, I don't think my dick size is a direct product of my body type -- I've seen plenty of tall, thin guys with average dicks (at least judging from the shower room).

I think it would be really hard to make a scientific determination about this -- "body type" doesn't seem to be one of the things surveyors ask about when they're studying penis size.

prepstudinsc: We've gone over and over this topic before......the only factor determining penis size is genetics, pure and simple. Sure, there are surgeries and enlargement techniques, but I'm talking about a natural, unaltered penis. I've got large hands, large feet (size 14), and an average sized nose. I have a 10" penis. I have a friend who is slim 6'6", wears size 16 shoes, and has a 5" penis on a good day. He told me one day at the gym that he'd trade dicks with me anytime I wanted to, but I told him I wanted to keep what I had. We talked about size and one day did compare our hard dicks. My soft one dwarfed his bone. So my point is, you can't tell from hand/finger size, shoe size, nose size or anything else. The only way to tell is to ask the person how big they are or ask the person to see it, because that person's genetics are the determining factor in how big his penis is.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Um, prepstud, it does correlate with nutrition, which in turn correlates with body type.

An endomorph would have a smaller penis, simply because more of the penis is obscured by the mons, so the useful penis is smaller. (hapi and other endomorphs know what I mean.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And no one has mentioned the mesomorphs. In my line of work, muscles are an asset. Most of the successful dancers are hung mesomorphs. My transition from ectomorph to mesomorph hasn't hurt my popularity. And though it would seem that my cock would not look as big in relation to a larger body, that does not seem to be the case. The wider expanse of nude flesh makes a dude seem to be bigger 'all over'.

Donk: I am a short, stocky mesomorph. I have seen numerous ectomporphic guys in gym/dorm showers who had penises that were obviously much smaller than mine. And I only recall a couple who appeared to be near in size.

H8Monga: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1056396052;start=0#5 date=06/24/03 at 15:57:09]Um, prepstud, it does correlate with nutrition, which in turn correlates with body type.

An endomorph would have a smaller penis, simply because more of the penis is obscured by the mons, so the useful penis is smaller. (hapi and other endomorphs know what I mean.)[/quote]

Aye... sadly aye...

I thought they threw out this ecto, meso, endo bodytype stuff?

HOWEVER! It seems that fat guys still aren't that large even if they lose the weight. It's not like if fat guy would have 8" at a normal weight would have 5" when overweight. If it is at all possible... then hell... I'm doing LA Weight Loss, Jenny Craig, Subway diest, stomach staple, wiring my jaw shut... just to find out what diamond mine I'm sitting on.

BiteSize: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1056396052;start=0#6 date=06/24/03 at 17:34:00] My transition from ectomorph to mesomorph hasn't hurt my popularity. [/quote]

Here's a rare opportunity to correct DMW, and if nobody else does it, I will. Short of sending your body back to the manufacturer for a complete refit, you don't make the transition from ectomorph to mesomorph.

You became a muscular ectomorph. Or, more likely the case judging from your photo, you used to be a skinny mesomorph.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, maybe I should've said that apart from my height ... I'm rather shorter than most ectomorphs ... I had a build that had an 'ectomorphic' look to it, if you get my meaning. But you're right: I had plenty of lean muscle mass that just needed a boost. I was a mesomorph that hadn't achieved his 'pump' yet! ;)

prepstudinsc: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1056396052;start=0#5 date=06/24/03 at 15:57:09]Um, prepstud, it does correlate with nutrition, which in turn correlates with body type.

An endomorph would have a smaller penis, simply because more of the penis is obscured by the mons, so the useful penis is smaller. (hapi and other endomorphs know what I mean.)[/quote]

Jonb-
While the usable part penis might be smaller, what size the penis really is doesn't change. The mons may obscure more of an enomorph's penis, but that doesn't make his penis any smaller, it only makes what can be used smaller. It only changes the perception, not the reality.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1056396052;start=0#11 date=06/25/03 at 04:35:19]

Jonb-
While the usable part penis might be smaller, what size the penis really is doesn't change.  The mons may obscure more of an enomorph's penis, but that doesn't make his penis any smaller, it only makes what can be used smaller.  It only changes the perception, not the reality.[/quote]

You both are partially correct. Take it from a former endomorph: the fat in the mons only makes the penis look shorter. The obscured portion is usable and will emerge when the fat pad is pressed, as in pressing against the partner when complete insertion is desired.

Just ask an endomorph to press his hand against the pad at the base of the penis and you'll see the penis extend to its full length, whether in a flaccid or erect state.

Don't let looks fool you LOL. We have growers and showers, and in this case, perhaps, ambushers.

Let's blame the fast food industry and sue them for making penises look shorter!

Pecker

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=009_and_a_half link=board=meetgreet;num=1056396052;start=0#12 date=06/25/03 at 04:51:56]Sometimes up to 10X7.  Need I say more?[/quote]

Yeah ... for example, what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? ???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1056396052;start=0#14 date=06/25/03 at 09:03:49]I wanna sue Subway!

Ambushers! Nice new term![/quote]
Actually, Subway's not an offender the way McDonald's or Burger King is. McDonald's is the worst, putting lard in everything. In fact, Hindus are suing them for putting beef broth in their fries without telling their customers.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'd like to say, I think i'm on my last growth spurt. I went to the doctor the other day, and I'm now 6'5" and 195 lbs. Extreme ectomorph. Haven't measured my dick in three years, and I'm kinda afraid to. LOL