Boiled Peanuts WTF

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
maybe she meant fucking the sheep then eating it...and in the old days it probly happend...i have had haggis...has a unique flavor...but hot sause helps...rather avoid it in future

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was raised on boiled peanuts and love them. you buy them green at the grocery and boil them in heavily salted water. that shit in the can is nasty. it is, however, a regional thing tho. very southern, like grits au gratin, gumbo, pecan pralines and too many other tasty treats to name...

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I normally hate peanuts (they taste sort of burnt to me) but I love boiled peanuts. They really are better if you cook them yourself (not from a can) but I'll eat the canned ones too. It's one of the few foods I miss from the US (grits being the other big one), and I always stock up when I take a trip back.

I cook them in lots of garlic and a bit of salt, very good :)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
last time i looked peanuts are a vegatable..

Technically, they are a legume.
A legume is a plant in the family Fabaceae (or Leguminosae), or a fruit of these specific plants. A legume fruit is a simple dry fruit that develops from a simple carpel and usually dehisces (opens along a seam) on two sides. A common name for this type of fruit is a "pod", although pod is also applied to a few other fruit types, such as vanilla. Well-known legumes include alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, and peanuts.

mathercr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UGH hate boiled peanuts and grits. And I am from the South. Give me crawfish, alligator and oysters anyday!!!:tongue: