Bollock Cream

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now i currently shave by balls and am finding it a nightmare. Not only is it a long drawn out process, but i'm constantly worried about wayward strokes and always get neck ache. Anyone recommend a ball de-hairing cream that really works and that you can get in the UK...pref at Boots and not in some dungeon in carnaby street for £80.
Thanks muchly :wink:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mingnut said:
Now i currently shave by balls and am finding it a nightmare. Not only is it a long drawn out process, but i'm constantly worried about wayward strokes and always get neck ache. Anyone recommend a ball de-hairing cream that really works and that you can get in the UK...pref at Boots and not in some dungeon in carnaby street for £80.

Someone mentioned Veet before.

Don't know if it's less harsh than
Nair, which is currently being
discussed on another thread.

Read the fine print or do as another
poster recommended. He plucks his
testicle hair.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mingnut said:
better to have somebody else shave your balls. If they slather them up with cream real good first, that might also help your neck ache to go away.

Failing that, the only thing you can do is get a waterpoof mirror. Better still is to become very sensitive to the feel of the razor, so you know how to avoid cuts in the places you can't see. Think of it as a sharp person's tongue.

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for advice everyone...how i didn't think of using a mirror i'll never know!
It doesn't matter how well you shave, within ten minutes there's stubble and if there's one thing i have trouble with, it's excess hair, so i'll give that Veet a go i think and get that sparkling baby soft sac and shaft i've always wanted. :rolleyes:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mingnut said:
Thanks for advice everyone...how i didn't think of using a mirror i'll never know!
It doesn't matter how well you shave, within ten minutes there's stubble and if there's one thing i have trouble with, it's excess hair, so i'll give that Veet a go i think and get that sparkling baby soft sac and shaft i've always wanted. :rolleyes:

Most people recommend NOT using depilatory agents on genitals. while a few guys maybe havent had a problem using them, is it worth the agony if it gives you a chemical burn on your hangers? If you insist on using it, at least try a every small patch first.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
tallguypns said:
Most people recommend NOT using depilatory agents on genitals. while a few guys maybe havent had a problem using them, is it worth the agony if it gives you a chemical burn on your hangers? If you insist on using it, at least try a every small patch first.

Yes, i hear some are quite sensitive to it. I just give it all a quick once over with a dry razor (those cheap throwaway bic types) on a daily basis. After you do the initial shave, if u do it that often it takes no time at all. What's more, your skin toughens up a bit so that it less susceptible to irritation, cuts, etc.

If you're that sensitive tho, i'd stay away from the chemicals.

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maintenance is next to godliness...damn it, i suppose it's the only way if i can't burn the pesky hairs off. Will take the chemical peeling to heart and work my way up from the thigh (can always resurrect the mirkin if all goes wrong)
Cheers for all the help guys and gal :smile:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Veet hair removal cream works well. They even do a 'For Men' version now, although its exactly the same product I think! It does say it should not be used on or around the genital areas, although I've never had any discomfort. Would highly recommend you do a 'patch test' a couple of days before though, just to make sure you're not gonna come out in a hideous rash or something. Make sure you don't leave the cream on for more than 4-5 minutes.