Bollock Cream

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mingnut, Mar 26, 2006.

1. mingnut

mingnut New Member

Albums:
    Now i currently shave by balls and am finding it a nightmare. Not only is it a long drawn out process, but i'm constantly worried about wayward strokes and always get neck ache. Anyone recommend a ball de-hairing cream that really works and that you can get in the UK...pref at Boots and not in some dungeon in carnaby street for £80.
    Thanks muchly :wink:

2. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Someone mentioned Veet before.

Don't know if it's less harsh than
    Nair, which is currently being
    discussed on another thread.

Read the fine print or do as another
    poster recommended. He plucks his
    testicle hair.

3. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    better to have somebody else shave your balls. If they slather them up with cream real good first, that might also help your neck ache to go away.

Failing that, the only thing you can do is get a waterpoof mirror. Better still is to become very sensitive to the feel of the razor, so you know how to avoid cuts in the places you can't see. Think of it as a sharp person's tongue.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Shaving works just fine for me (after an initial trim with clippers).

5. mingnut

mingnut New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for advice everyone...how i didn't think of using a mirror i'll never know!
    It doesn't matter how well you shave, within ten minutes there's stubble and if there's one thing i have trouble with, it's excess hair, so i'll give that Veet a go i think and get that sparkling baby soft sac and shaft i've always wanted. :rolleyes:

6. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most people recommend NOT using depilatory agents on genitals. while a few guys maybe havent had a problem using them, is it worth the agony if it gives you a chemical burn on your hangers? If you insist on using it, at least try a every small patch first.

7. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, i hear some are quite sensitive to it. I just give it all a quick once over with a dry razor (those cheap throwaway bic types) on a daily basis. After you do the initial shave, if u do it that often it takes no time at all. What's more, your skin toughens up a bit so that it less susceptible to irritation, cuts, etc.

If you're that sensitive tho, i'd stay away from the chemicals.

8. windtalkerways

Gold Member

I agree with B.C.

Daily maintenance is very quick
    and makes the job a snap.

9. mingnut

mingnut New Member

Albums:
    Maintenance is next to godliness...damn it, i suppose it's the only way if i can't burn the pesky hairs off. Will take the chemical peeling to heart and work my way up from the thigh (can always resurrect the mirkin if all goes wrong)
    Cheers for all the help guys and gal :smile:

10. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Veet hair removal cream works well. They even do a 'For Men' version now, although its exactly the same product I think! It does say it should not be used on or around the genital areas, although I've never had any discomfort. Would highly recommend you do a 'patch test' a couple of days before though, just to make sure you're not gonna come out in a hideous rash or something. Make sure you don't leave the cream on for more than 4-5 minutes.

Draft saved Draft deleted