Bollocks! Changing size?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bollocks! Changing size?

Some days, I could swear my balls are and half as big again as other days.

Sometimes... they're just bigger, I'm sure of it.

I've checked'em out, they're fine. It's just some days they're there usual modest, tight hung selves and on others, they're noticeably a bit larger, heavier and hang lower.

What's this about then?

Do yours do this?

Why are guys not given a manual to the finer workings of the male body!

Balls do the strangest things...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah your body temp and the temp outside are big factors in how big your balls are on a day to day, hour to hour basis

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

way! lol Yeah....have you not ever noticed during winter if you go out and its really cold that your guys will shrink and shrivel up. When you go back inside and get all warm again, they will fall back down and 'grow' back to their original size

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My sack perhaps, but not my nuts, no?

nope your balls too. lol if you are really concerned about their size and what not.....go and get an ice pack, drop you pants (first off b/f doing this make note of the size they are at room temperature), and put the ice pack on your balls for 10 or 15 minutes, then remove the ice pack and see how small your balls have gotten

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea ive noticed alot of things change the size of my balls and how long they hang, of course temperature, but stress also, if im arguing with someone, or something just happned to piss me off/stress me out, my balls definitly get tighter and higher on me

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Testicles are rather flexible. They do increase in size on the basis of increased blood flow such as during arousal and warm temps (and vice versa).

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think,you're thinking about your balls to much!Get a female to play with them!

A female is as likely to touch mine as I am to touch yours.

Your body temp, how warm or cold it is outside and how full your balls are can all cause them to change size.

Balls don't actually 'contain' any form of ejaculate, they are just sperm making factories, they don't 'store' any fluids.

Sperm is stored in the epididymis, precum is secreted by the Cowpers gland, semen in the seminal vesicles and the rest is secreted by the prostate gland.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yah mine change - on a hot day i'm much lower and kind of looser, cold day high and tight, gentleman!