Bollocks: Hide And Seek

D

deleted355382

So. I have pretty large balls. Trouble is they are very very often retreating from battle and hiding haha

I want them hanging loose more. They're great when they're out and about!

Any tips to help? :laughing:

Reactions: Rohar

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With me it has a lot to do with the weather. Winter and fall draws them up closer to the base of my dick. When I'm under the covers and warm they hang
Spring and summer they hang normally.

I'm guessing that the change in the seasons effects most men. As the balls produce semen there job is to keep the temperature regulated. Hanging lower when hot. Up tight when cooler.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine hang most of the time, but they pull up towards my body when I'm close to orgasming.

Mine are a decent size (I notice that they get a bit larger during sex/peak sexual excitement) so I couldn't fathom them going up into my body. Sounds uncomfortable

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would try weighted ball stretchers. They are basically heavy metal rings that go around your scrotum just above your balls. They can be worn for extended periods and they help train the thin muscles lining the scrotum. Another trick to keep the boys hanging low is to use a pump and lightly pump them for an hour or so. Not only does this make them larger but they will hang lower over time. Underwear choice helps also.