Bonding with Straight Roommate During Lockdown

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bonding with Straight Roommate During Lockdown

Note: Although this story is a work of fiction, it is based on events that a friend shared with me. It is written from his point of view. Of course, I got my friend’s permission to share this story here.

The pandemic and the resulting lockdown had many negative aspects but there were some silver linings to it. If it was not for the lockdown, I would never have been able to end up sleeping with my straight roommate.

It’s not like we planned this or anything. I’ve been living with Mike for over a year before the pandemic. But due to the rules involving social distancing and non-physical contact with others, things just kind of happened.

A little background. I’m twenty-five and gay. My roommate, Mike, is 24 and identified as straight. We share an apartment together in a large metropolitan city.

Although we always got along well, I can’t say that we were ever close. It did not bother Mike that I was gay. Mike has never once shown an interest in men, and I can honestly say the guy is as straight as they come. His hobbies include duck hunting, NASCAR racing, and non-stop ESPN. Not that I don’t get into sports. I do. But he’s obsessed with it to the point where it is annoying. And to top things off, he played soccer and basketball. Although Mike was sexy as hell, I knew that he was off limits. Sure, I sneaked peeks at his athletic body but nothing that would creep him out. It was no difference when one would take notice of any hot guy walking by on the street.

Mike broke up with his girlfriend about two months before the start of the pandemic. I don’t know the whole story of their relationship collapsed but I think it had something to do with communication issues. About a month after the breakup, he had a couple of one-night stands but said that he needed more time before getting involved in another serious relationship.

Prior to going into lockdown, I was employed as a sales manager in the transportation sector. Mike worked as a personal trainer and fitness coach.

On the very first day of the mandatory shutdown, Mike’s gym closed. Whereas I was able to hang on to my job for two weeks before getting furloughed due to lack of demand.

During the first couple of weeks of lockdown, we tried passing the time like a lot of folks did – Netflix, board games, and jogging to get in cardio. I was also guilt of baking sourdough bread.

Mike even started showing me ways to workout using resistance bands and a kettlebell. During these training sessions, we had some deep discussions about our lives and got to know one another better and increased our level of trust in each other.

At any rate, about a month into the lockdown, Mike busted out some weed. This wasn’t a surprise because in the past, we’ve occasionally shared a joint together.

But on this occasion, things were different.

It was around 9 pm. We were blowing clouds and watching Netflix. As things got cloudier, my ability to focus got blurrier.

Not in the psychedelic kind of way but instead, just more detached – know what I mean?

Mike started talking about wishing he could hook up with women and was tired of the whole social distancing thing. I revealed I was struggling with the same thing, except it was, of course, guys that I was missing.

So, there we are, smoking and talking. At some point, he leaned back into the couch and clasped his hands behind his head. That’s when I noticed what was going on in his shorts.

I’ll just say that his bulge was massively obvious. When I told him he was showing, Mike literally turned to me and said, “Dude, I wish you were a chick.”

Look, I’m no dummy. I’ve been around long enough to know about a brojob request. A moment later, I said, “What if we pretend that I am?”

At first there was an awkward silence. But then, after taking a super deep toke, Mike replied, “Cool man but I’m covering my eyes.”

That’s when he grabbed a homemade bandana-facemask and covered his eyes. “Hey dude, it doesn’t count if you can’t see what’s happening. If I can’t see who is doing it, it’s not gay or anything.”

I remember thinking it was kind of messed up but went along with it and didn’t say anything. After all, I finally would get a chance to not only see my roommate’s cock up close but to play with it.

I can still remember initially feeling super nervous sliding down his blue shorts. Was he just kidding and going to tell me to stop? Was he going to deck me for actually thinking he was serious? Would he wig out when the buzz was over? Then I pushed these thoughts away and decided to go for it while I had the chance.

Due to the brain cloud brought on by the weed, much of what happened next is a bit foggy, pun intended. I remember some quiet moaning and grunting. For the most part, he kept his hands clasped behind his head while I gave him a fantastic blowjob.

When he released there was no warning. He just came in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and the rest dripped out of my mouth, down my chin. I do recall that his cum tasted pretty good.

When we were done Mike took off the mask and giving me a fist-bump and said, “Remember dude, it doesn’t count if you can’t see what’s happening.” Although I didn’t agree as I believe that it did count, I didn’t argue.

In the days that followed that first incident, I worried about our friendship turning awkward. If you’ve ever gotten with a guy who identifies as straight, you know what I mean. Things can turn south real fast.

But that’s not what happened. I think in part this is because we’ve both pretended like it never happened and avoided talking about it.

Well, that is until it happened again. And then again, and again after that. Eventually, we didn’t even get high, but Mike always covered his eyes while I sucked him.

One night, while watching some rerun-on TV, Mike insisted that we get high before having fun. When he was sufficiently cloudy, he told me it was my turn to cover my eyes with the facemask. At first, I was kind of freaked out because I wasn’t sure what he was up to.

“Just do it dude, take a toke, and put on the mask. It’s time for me to service you.”

Did I hear that right? I hope so as I sat on the couch and put the bandana mask over my eyes.

“No looking man, got it?” he said with a seriousness in his voice.

Mike pulled my sweats off and gently began to stroke my cock. After a few minutes, he took my cock into his mouth. I’m not going to say he was good at it. It was just the opposite. I had to constantly remind him to watch his teeth that kept scrapping on me. Although it took a lot of work and coaching, Mike’s technique slowly improved, and he got me to cum. However, as soon as I started to release my cum, Mike backed off and my squirting cock left his mouth. Not that I was complaining. After all my sexy roommate just sucked me off

When I uncovered my eyes, I saw Mike using my sweats as a towel, wiping my cum off from his face. Mike reminded me that since I could not see, it didn’t count. Of course, I thought to myself, off course it counted, my straight roommate just sucked his first cock and it was mine.

I figured that this was a one-time experience and just Mike’s way of thanking me for all the times I was sucking him off. Although it was far from perfect, I would always cherish knowing that my attractive, jock roommate had sucked me off and I would be satisfied in just continuing suck his cock.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that our new routine became me covering my eyes as Mike sucked me and then Mike covering his eyes as I sucked him off. Mike was a quick learner, and it did not take him long to suck me like a pro, eventually he even would swallow the cum I shot in his mouth.

By the time lockdown measures were eased, we rarely got high before our sucking sessions. As time went on, we often sucked each other while in Mike’s bed and afterwards fell asleep while cuddled up. Also, with no surprise, our friendship intensified. However, with the ending of lockdowns, I was afraid that as we were able to get out and be with other people, that are sucking sessions would come to an end and Mike would eventually hook up with a new girl.

Instead, the opposite happened. Mike told me he wanted this to continue with one important change. He said that we should no longer cover our eyes because he wanted our sessions to count.

Thanks to the lockdown, not only did Mike and I bond, in all possible ways, but it also allowed my roommate to become my boyfriend. Although Mike is not saying that he is gay but has come out as being bi and officially ask me to be his boyfriend. He said he was ready to be involved in a serious relationship and knew this one would last as we have already learned to communicate well with each other.

Happy to say that post-pandemic, our relationship has grown even stronger, and the sex is great.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder if they starting fucking?
In real life they are currently in a happy relationship. Out of respect to my friend and his partner, I will not be continuing this 'fictional' story unless they want me to, which I highly doubt.

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In real life they are currently in a happy relationship. Out of respect to my friend and his partner, I will not be continuing this 'fictional' story unless they want me to, which I highly doubt.
It's based in imagination anyway

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Although I fictionalized the story, it is based on a real experience and I only received permission to write about how the relationship formed. It would be disrespectful for me to continue this story. However, in the future I may write completely fictionalized stories based in 'imagination' and hence more details

YeetusMyMeatus

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I almost moved in with my straight best friend after he almost broke up with his girlfriend about nine months before the pandemic began. Since then I've countlessly wondered what could've been.

They did break up in the end during the first lockdown, then got back together again and are now engaged and I haven't spoken to him in eight months so yay

memeflux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Although I fictionalized the story, it is based on a real experience and I only received permission to write about how the relationship formed. It would be disrespectful for me to continue this story. However, in the future I may write completely fictionalized stories based in 'imagination' and hence more details
But thr's no way for anyone here to know their/your true identity... I'm being shameless here but plssssss share their next chapter... #begging

Reactions: JohnT23

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But thr's no way for anyone here to know their/your true identity... I'm being shameless here but plssssss share their next chapter... #begging
You are correct that no one would know their identity. However, they would see if I continued writing and would know that I broke my promise.
That being said, I have just finished writing a completely fictionalized story that you might like. If interested, check it out
Realizing I am Gay

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my own experience, the first part rings true(although the whole covering the eyes stuff was a bit weird).
The second part(we're boyfriends) I am getting unreliable narrator vibes(meaning the source) not OP's transcription.
I do wonder whether the gay guy is reading more into the relationship than there really is.
A lot of so-called straight guys have the ability to have sex with other guys but they rarely have the ability to fall in love with them. I would predict the other guy will hook up with some girl at some stage when 'love' enters the picture.

Reactions: JohnT23

Loggerboy87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See my comment above with a link to a new story that I wrote
That’s not really what I’m looking for, but thank you. I’m looking for something where a gay guy gets involved with a straight mate who has a girlfriend etc.

Coronathebeer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its actually happened to me with my str8 roommate during my college year(i havent came out yet, even now). But no sex nor sucking because i dont want it. Just kissing and a lot of spooning. And it ended very sad for him.

Zayndylia07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wai
I almost moved in with my straight best friend after he almost broke up with his girlfriend about nine months before the pandemic began. Since then I've countlessly wondered what could've been.

They did break up in the end during the first lockdown, then got back together again and are now engaged and I haven't spoken to him in eight months so yay
Wait…that’s sad tho