Bone crunching orgasms

richie: When I'm jerking off and reach orgasm I have a tremendous urge to stretch and move my limbs, joints, arch my back etc. This produces lots of popping and cracking noises. It's all extremely pleasurable :) I have often heard people use the expression "bone crunching orgasm", well, that describes it perfectly. Can anyone explain what's happening here and why does it only happen during orgasm? Does it cause any damage eg hyperextension of joints?

richie

blak9: Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one that experience this. Oddly enough, I once tried to pop my neck before orgasm, but to no avail. However, as soon as orgasm occured I was popping all over. Like you said, extremely pleasurable. I don't know what causes this though.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I never broke any bones during orgasm but my orgasms can be intense enough that if I did break a bone I wouldn't feel it until I came back down.

Hmmm. Maybe the medical profession should look into finding an intravenously introduced orgasm for performing painful operations that don't take but a few seconds -- like tooth extraction, maybe.

Any other suggestions for induced orgasm? :p

Pecker

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had sex with a guy - we were both drenched in sex sweat and precum. He was on top of me and He wrapped his arms around my chest and I held him hard against me, one hand on his ass muscles to feel how hard they get when he cums.

His breathing was fast and I felt his whole body go extremely tense and stiff and I felt a warm flood of his cum between our stomachs. He was doing his best not to make too much sound as he came.

After his body was stiff for about 6 or 7 blasts, his back arched and his legs entwined with mine and for the next 60 seconds, his muscular body spasmed like this with such force, it sort of hurt me. He continued to shoot with each spasm.

At the end, he was draped over me, all slick with sweat and our cum mixed on our stomachs. We hugged and then he smeared our sex mess all over our bodies and we lay there sticky and smelling of cum and as we talked the cum dried and we had to peel ourselves off each other.

I've never experienced a guy with such a powerful and sustained body spasm - don't get me wrong, it was fucking hot to me wrapped around his bucking body and to have so much sweat and cum.