Bone pressed length

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hungerik, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hungerik

Hungerik New Member

Here is my question what is bone pressed? And I guess this may sound a little weird but is it possible to get pressed length into a woman and if it is are there certain positions or something sorry if this sounds like a dumb question

2. erratic

Gold Member

I was just educated on this today. Apparently "bone pressed" means you push your dick down so it's parallel to the floor and squish the butt of a ruler as far into your abdomen as you can, until it won't go any farther. Apparently it makes for a better measurement, but to me it sounds like a ploy to try to justify saying you've got a bigger dick than you actually do.

As for positions, I guess any position that lets you go balls-deep would work. The ladies would know better than I do.

3. cd1985

cd1985 Member

Albums:
    For guys with a large fat pad above the penis, the difference between bone-pressed and non-bone-pressed penis length can measure inches. And as a guy who has lived life at 300+ lbs (not anymore, thank goodness,) I can attest that the length gained with a "bone pressed" measurement can indeed be utilized for penetration. The fat pad is a pliable thing... sort of a bumpstop, but it will compress under the weight of you and/or your partner.

4. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    press untill you feel the bone? bonepressed anyone?

5. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    What is unclear about bonepressed? Are there some people who do not have a pubic bone?

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

It is usable but only in certain positions. Such as where her legs are over your shoulders. Or in the doggystyle type one where she is flat on her stomach and you have entered her from behind.

7. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

if you're skinny you might not like the idea of BPEL, but the idea is to remove the variable of fat from the measurement.

the good news is that this means if you lose weight your "usable" length will increase. :)

i'm not fat btw...

8. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

I'm fat here, I gain about .5-.75", I don't recall.

9. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

No, not really. But maybe it depends on your body build.

Slender young guys might have very little difference between the bone-pressed and non bone-pressed measurement, and the so-called "fat pad" might consist of relatively non-displaceable and non-compressible tissues like skin and ligaments with little subcutaneous fat.

Other guys might have a substantial difference but much of that difference consists of easily displaceable (take my word for it) subcutaneous fatty tissue, regardless of position.

Bone-pressed length is just a way to measure. It tends to be more consistent since the pubic bone makes for a very definite end-point.

10. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anything to add a few cyber-inches huh ?

11. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    how much weight do you need to lose to make that fat pad start going away. Would it be the last to go?

12. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

The thickness of the so-called fat pad varies with body fat percentage, of course, but it is also partly genetically determined and varies with age (independently of body fat percentage) as well. Some guys who have lost a substantial amount of weight have noticed a gain in non bone-pressed erect length and others have not.

13. B_Heart_of_Lion

B_Heart_of_Lion New Member

I actually never went past 3/4 of my cock length inside a pussy... so I d say 6 inches at most... never really used all of my non bone pressed length let alone my bone pressed one...

14. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I never believed the whole lose weight and make your dick grow thing until I lost 20lbs and was a half in longer. I also felt that bone pressed was total bullshit since I chose to measure what is useable.

That being said, I did my bone pressed length once I heard about it and enjoy having a dick longer than 8". Just remember though, if you tell someone you have an 8" dick, they aren't going to think oh, its 8" if you push back the fat pubic pad!

15. dude_007

Gold Member

It's when you press it back to the hyoid bone

16. sumbodii

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not fat, but if you check in my gallery you'll see just how much of a difference bone pressed can make. I'm just under 7.5" but even mild pressing (as in not trying to disembowel myself like some people seem to do) results in me sporting a perfect 8" cock.

Even if you do have a fat pad and your actual length is a little longer than it looks, there is no way to accurately tell how much you should compensate for and I'm sure many people inadvertantly give themselves a little extra.

As for you other question, like others have said, one or both of you will need to pull off a little acrobatics to get your full length in but it really shouldn't be a problem. In my experience you shouldn't need to use your whole length to fill her comfortably.

17. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Ha ha! Nice one... :)

Please tell me that's a joke! It's funny... just tell me you meant it to be.

18. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds painful to jab a ruler hard against your body...

19. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's really a 'ploy' to pretend you're bigger than you actually are, unless you're comparing bone-pressed length to other people's non-bone-pressed.
    If you're being non-scientific, then you can just measure from anywhere -- from the bottom, side, etc. It varies by so much that any comparison is meaningless.
    If you are being scientific, then even an above-the-top non-bone-pressed measurement has extreme interobserver differences, ie two objective 3rd parties could measure the same dick and get statistically significant differences in their measurement.
    To compare two 3rd-party, verified studies, the Lifestyles study found only 4.2% of men had erections shorter than 5", while the Wessels study (which pharmacologically induced the erections, ie maximum boners) put the median (50% smaller, 50% bigger) at 5". Yes I know in lifestyles it was measuring volunteers (so smaller guys may not want to volunteer nearly as much), but such a difference would be simpler to explain by just fat-pad differences. Wessels was measuring subjects who were on average 54, while Lifestyles was young students (around 20) so that 0.65" difference in median-length almost certainly comes from that. They're scant on the methodology details, but I believe they did do a bone-press in Lifestyles (though it wouldn't make much difference in their demographic.)

One very good study from Brazil used bone-pressed stretched length (RSLmax, aka BPFSL) because they experimented with every method of measuring (erect, stretched, bone-pressed, non-bone-pressed) and found that bpfsl was the only one that was clinically useful since it doesn't have a significant interobserver effect. If you want to see how you actually compare it's the best way to go. Any other has so many questions about methodology attached (did they measure the curve? Did they bone press? If it's lightly pressed, how far did they push it in? etc.) to be useful, but just stretching your dick as far as it will go and pushing a ruler in is easy to reproduce and has been proven (with a sample size of hundreds, measured by medical professionals) to be a useful measurement.
    http://www.lpsg.org/287527-best-statistical-study-for-comparing.html

Draft saved Draft deleted