1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bone Pressed Measurements Should Go Away

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Nosuportneeded, May 24, 2019.

1. Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded Superior Member

Albums:
    Its a useful number for consistency, but not for the usual intents and purposes. Most people, when inquiring, want to know how much dick sticks out of your body. It would be nice if we could just try to decide if someone is exaggerating without deciphering if they are also being unnecessarily technical

I do use bp and nbp, and I guess if you are talking to a fellow dick scientist, specifying is the best practice, but if we could all just say the nbp number and know what we mean...

I know it’s pretty low on the priority list to be harping about, but so is dick size, and well, we’re all here talking about it anyway

While we are at it, no one cares about the base girth either

2. Cum_is_Great

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Both my base girth and nbp makes me have a below average dick. So I guess now I'm 4.5 x maybe about 4.5, though base girth is pressed in so I guess I cant use base girth along with nonbonepress... 4.5 x 5 then? I have a chode now! LOL

Nosuportneeded likes this.
  3. slowpoke777

slowpoke777 Expert Member

Albums:
    penis size = how big your dick is. bone pressed captures that and nbp doesn't.

Leobakker, DadsAreUs, portlad and 3 others like this.
  4. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    Sadly, for everyday use, the number we should all state is probably less than the maxed out, bone pressed, and perhaps more scientifically accurate number

The actual girth felt upon penetration and sex/fucking is probably the best metric to use also—just like the case with length. Not the extra girth and length that cannot be easily seen or felt

I get what you are saying though. If we are comparing with studies and stats, we have to use the appropriate metric

5. Cum_is_Great

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I understand what you mean, but it gets weird. What size should I state? I always use my average non maxed erection bone press stats of 7 x 5. But, if you go by what my dick looks like without pushing at my fat pad (Which is actually quite soft and does press away easily, as I assume would also if I were to have full penetration sex) It would be about 4.5 inches. My girth is bigger at the head than my base so the using base girth thing doesnt apply to me, though apparently most guys base girth is bigger.

I kinda wanna post pics of the two, it almost doesn't look like the same penis lol. Sure if I lost weight I'd see all my penis but as it stands I don't know what size to say if we do away with bone pressed as my dick doesn't quite look below average when actually playing with it...

6. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    Yeah, but that’s not the point. I am speaking in the context of universal understanding and everyday use. How much penis can you get in a hole before your pelvis gets in the way? How big does it look when you undress in front of me?

I think I’m being idealist. We may always have to preface the number to be clear. I think I’m saying that it should be easy to know what we mean when we claim to have a 5” dick. Intuitively, it sounds like you would measure from the tip, back to the place where the shaft visually, definitively ends. Seems like most people would measure the top or side of the dick from the pelvic skin to the tip, as close and as parallel to the dick as possible, unless they were trying to manipulate the number

It’s different when we get all scientific here

If joe blow asked how big I was I’d say almost 7 and pretty thick. If it digressed into details then i bring in bp and girth numbers and measuring technique and exact figures

What it comes down to is being bigger. It’s hard to be bigger if you are realistic

Escapefromla6 likes this.
  7. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    I totally feel you, because even though my numbers vary much less than yours, I often don’t know how to say my size without providing technical jargon and two different numbers. Not that it comes up much!

In the case of more extreme differences, the need for explanation and or jargon may be justified

8. IntactMale

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This shows the problem with your opinion. Penetrative length is bone pressed length. A fat pad is easily compressible. You can tell because someone can take a ruler and easily push it into their fat pad until their reach the pelvis, that's the bone in bone pressed. If someone can do that with one hand then the force of their body weight thrusting during sex is certainly going to push the fat away as well. If you care about the actual, usable size of a penis, then your interest is in the bone pressed measurement.

We measure everything from on end to the other. It doesn't make sense to measure a penis any differently, and if you measure it without including its full, penetrative length then you aren't measuring the entire penis from end to end.

9. slowpoke777

slowpoke777 Expert Member

Albums:
    yes, I have made that point in these types of threads before. When you have sex in positions like doggy or legs on shoulders you are pretty much penetrating with bone pressed length.

10. 693987

693987 Guest

My partner is long enough that most positions he doesn't have 100% of his cock buried inside of me. I know I'm certainly not the only one in that kind of scenario. Bone pressed or not doesn't matter much in that case :p

11. Randll86

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can measure your cock 5 different ways and get five different numbers, but it will still be the same size...

oiabm, UncutViking, Infernal and 6 others like this.
  12. Beanie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’m all for bone pressed, I’m sorry but that is how big a dick is for me, end of. There’s never going to be any other way to “standardise” it apart from that. Every guy has a different size ‘fat pad’ there so it’ll always be different

13. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    Not everyone can enjoy such luxury. Snicker

ThickoneSFO likes this.
  14. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    I concede your argument. It is possible, with optimal angle and moment, to achieve a near bp penetration depth. Perhaps maximum penetrative depth is the number one factor to consider in how penis length is measured

I still say it’s not practical and the more “usable portion” is what you can see. The visual impact of the fat pad is also a factor in my opinion

I’m not saying bp isn’t valid or anything and I think it’s very important for precise measurement. I’m saying it’s a bit misleading unless specified as so. Intuitively, a measured dick doesn’t have the ruler pushed into the pelvic flesh, to me. It’s been said here before, but it just feels right to see the zero

15. IntactMale

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And I've already explained why that's wrong, you didn't present a new argument. It doesn't take an optimal angle or momentum, fat is soft and moves out of the way easily, bone pressed measurements wouldn't be possible if that were not the case.

There is a difference between someone with a fat pad and someone who is morbidly obese. You can see the zero on a bone pressed measurement if the person isn't extremely overweight. I'm guessing you aren't very interested in the morbidly obese so that shouldn't even matter to you.

Measure however you want, but if you think that a bone pressed measurement isn't valid the you better take a few inches off of your height.

16. Malgudi

Malgudi Expert Member

Not true. When we measure road distances we measure the length of the road, including every single bend in it, which is why the phrase "as the crow flies exists". Maybe instead of bone-pressed we should use the phrase "as the cock stands up". The length of a thing is not the same as the distance from its two points. Curves matter too.

17. IntactMale

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's not really relevant. When measuring roads do you stop measuring before the end of the road? I didn't say anything about bends in the road, or penis. This is specifically about the fat pad, bone pressed or not. So start your own thread if you have concerns about bends.

18. Escapefromla6

Escapefromla6 Superior Member

Albums:
    Quite true man, I have looked at this measurement as well how much useable cock do I have I thought, and that to me is how much I can get into a pussy and that's right around 6 inches. Hard ruler across the top

19. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    It’s not either or. We can have both. I do not think bp is invalid. I even said that in my response

It’s cool. I disagree slightly about bp representing usable length during intercourse. I think it does, in fact, involve certain conditions to fully penetrate to bp max. A ruler pushes easily into fat pads, another person’s pelvis does not. It takes considerable effort in only certain positions for me to penetrate beyond the nbp depth. But that’s just me

You make sound points. Bp measuring is valid and necessary (I repeat). I was just voicing a minor gripe with the practice

20. ItsAll4Kim

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    But the thread title clearly states otherwise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice