Bone Pressed Measurements Should Go Away

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're into P/E you need the most accurate measurement out there to see if you're heading in the right direction. It's funny when I'm with a new girl and she goes, how big is this thing? So BPEL 8.85, but EL 7.90. I just say I'm about 8 inches. Most of them disagree and go no way you're way bigger than that. Must be all those exes pressing their rulers past their bones. Fine with me.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're into P/E you need the most accurate measurement out there to see if you're heading in the right direction. It's funny when I'm with a new girl and she goes, how big is this thing? So BPEL 8.85, but EL 7.90. I just say I'm about 8 inches. Most of them disagree and go no way you're way bigger than that. Must be all those exes pressing their rulers past their bones. Fine with me.

I agree. Appropriate usage and non usage And I like the way you say “about 8”. That’s pretty much the point I’m driving at

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It’s not either or. We can have both. I do not think bp is invalid. I even said that in my response

It’s cool. I disagree slightly about bp representing usable length during intercourse. I think it does, in fact, involve certain conditions to fully penetrate to bp max. A ruler pushes easily into fat pads, another person’s pelvis does not. It takes considerable effort in only certain positions for me to penetrate beyond the nbp depth. But that’s just me

You make sound points. Bp measuring is valid and necessary (I repeat). I was just voicing a minor gripe with the practice

What? The premise of your thread is that bone pressed measurements should "go away." If you admit that you are wrong then that's fine, but you're kind of flip-flopping in your responses.

Regarding your opinion of how the fat pad pushes away, you are just wrong. The full weight of a person and full strength of their thurst can push away the fat pad much more easily than someone using one hand to push a rule into their fat pad. If you don't believe that than you aren't being realistic.

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? The premise of your thread is that bone pressed measurements should "go away." If you admit that you are wrong then that's fine, but you're kind of flip-flopping in your responses.

Regarding your opinion of how the fat pad pushes away, you are just wrong. The full weight of a person and full strength of their thurst can push away the fat pad much more easily than someone using one hand to push a rule into their fat pad. If you don't believe that than you aren't being realistic.

Have to disagree with you. The surface area of a ruler is tiny compared to your entire fat pad. If your dick is 8 inches in diameter at the base the surrounding 2 inches of your fat pad would create a pressure point of 12sq inches and the ruler very generously maybe 1/2 square inch? If your ruler presses with only 15lbs of force on 1/2 sq inch for your 3-5 sec. of your measurement, you thrust on every stroke would have to be equal to 360lbs for your partner to get the PBEL experience. Not saying that's impossible for the peak thrust, but highly unrealistic throughout the average on the entire session. You'd leave your partner bruised and definitely not getting to hit it again.
Why do you think they make winter tires smaller in width? Can't argue the laws of physics.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Call it a flip flop. I’ll take it. I just mean it should go away unless we need it for technical discussion. I just think it can be left out most of the time.

“Full weight and full strength thrusts” (to loosely quote you) do not indicate a fat pad being pushed away “easily”

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Have to disagree with you. The surface area of a ruler is tiny compared to your entire fat pad. If your dick is 8 inches in diameter at the base the surrounding 2 inches of your fat pad would create a pressure point of 12sq inches and the ruler very generously maybe 1/2 square inch? If your ruler presses with only 15lbs of force on 1/2 sq inch for your 3-5 sec. of your measurement, you thrust on every stroke would have to be equal to 360lbs for your partner to get the PBEL experience. Not saying that's impossible for the peak thrust, but highly unrealistic throughout the average on the entire session. You'd leave your partner bruised and definitely not getting to hit it again.
Why do you think they make winter tires smaller in width? Can't argue the laws of physics.

A penis 8 inches in diameter?

And sorry, your premise based on psi is severely flawed on almost every level. I've got a pretty classic middle-aged guy fat pad, and it doesn't take much force, let alone 360lbs, to move it.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
These debates over a measurement technique are pretty damned ridiculous. The only purpose for bone pressed measurements is to maintain a method of consistency and repeatability. The numbers themselves don't mean shit, but some guys with their competitive bullshit have to make a fucking contest of everything. It doesn't matter if you're 6" non bone pressed and 7" bone pressed....it doesn't change sizes because you used a different method. It's just that one method is consistently used by research, and happens to result in more consistent results among multiple subjects.

Regardless of how much a fat pad moves, it does move. So the argument that nbp measurement shows "what you really can use" is false.

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A penis 8 inches in diameter?

And sorry, your premise based on psi is severely flawed on almost every level. I've got a pretty classic middle-aged guy fat pad, and it doesn't take much force, let alone 360lbs, to move it.

Even with a base girth of 6.5 if you calculate the surrounding contact area with 2-2.5 inches in diameter. It's not going to change much. Another overlooked variable is the partner. If he or she has big glutes, or is very athletic with huge thighs, or even just a fat ass, you're dreaming if your BPEL gets anywhere near that pussy or ass.
Oh forgot! Must be the middle aged thrusting power. But it's all good! There's a reason why girls think I'm way bigger than I say I am.
Thanks Bro!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These debates over a measurement technique are pretty damned ridiculous. The only purpose for bone pressed measurements is to maintain a method of consistency and repeatability. The numbers themselves don't mean shit, but some guys with their competitive bullshit have to make a fucking contest of everything. It doesn't matter if you're 6" non bone pressed and 7" bone pressed....it doesn't change sizes because you used a different method. It's just that one method is consistently used by research, and happens to result in more consistent results among multiple subjects.

Regardless of how much a fat pad moves, it does move. So the argument that nbp measurement shows "what you really can use" is false.

What you can use is somewhere between nbp and bp. To the layman, a bp measurement seems optimistic

D

deleted808122

As long as they are forthcoming with the measuring technique, who gives a fuck?

If someone tells me it's 11" without qualifying it, I have no interest as they are most likely lying, but if they tell me they are 11 inches B2T (balls to tip), I'm on my way!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What you can use is somewhere between nbp and bp. To the layman, a bp measurement seems optimistic
What you can use is rarely ever even remotely close to NBP.

And never have I ever.....heard a woman IRL mention anything remotely related to bone pressed, non bone pressed, used fractions of an inch or any of the other minutae brought up in these forums. They don't fucking care at all.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

I don't think you understand physics, nothing you said relates to physics at all. You should not engage in this discussion, its over your head.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Call it a flip flop. I’ll take it. I just mean it should go away unless we need it for technical discussion. I just think it can be left out most of the time.

“Full weight and full strength thrusts” (to loosely quote you) do not indicate a fat pad being pushed away “easily”

Wrong. Do you fuck lazily? I know when I fuck I put in some effort, and that means that my fat pad is not an formidable obstacle.

Maybe you're right. If you fuck like a lazy slob, then you should measure like one too.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Even with a base girth of 6.5 if you calculate the surrounding contact area with 2-2.5 inches in diameter. It's not going to change much. Another overlooked variable is the partner. If he or she has big glutes, or is very athletic with huge thighs, or even just a fat ass, you're dreaming if your BPEL gets anywhere near that pussy or ass.
Oh forgot! Must be the middle aged thrusting power. But it's all good! There's a reason why girls think I'm way bigger than I say I am.
Thanks Bro!
You're still not making any sense, the physics simply aren't at all what you're trying to say. You made an assumption about the pressure required to press a ruler into an abdominal area, then extrapolated this out to another assumed surface area.

Assumptions aren't science...they're guesses. Besides the fact that this entire discourse is ridiculous, the pseudoscience is like something from a 9/11 denier's rant.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Delusional.... thinking you're fucking everyone with pure BPEL.
I'm just as capable of reaching a spot in my wife that I did many years and pounds ago. It only works when I'm fully erect and in just the right position. But sure, you go right ahead telling me how my body works,....with flawed physics.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you can use is rarely ever even remotely close to NBP.

And never have I ever.....heard a woman IRL mention anything remotely related to bone pressed, non bone pressed, used fractions of an inch or any of the other minutae brought up in these forums. They don't fucking care at all.

Yes. That’s what I mean. No one says that stuff, and if they refer to an x” dick it’s not a bp measurement they are referring to

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrong. Do you fuck lazily? I know when I fuck I put in some effort, and that means that my fat pad is not an formidable obstacle.

Maybe you're right. If you fuck like a lazy slob, then you should measure like one too.

I’ll ask. I don’t think so, but I’m not the one to judge

For now, lazy slob out