Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys,

I was thinking about whether or not we should bone press when measuring or not. I would definitely say that it is best not to bone press. This will give us a more accurate measurement for how much actually enters whatever hole we're sticking it in.

However, if we want to compare our cocks to various statistics, we need to know whether the subjects were measured bone pressed or not. The most cited study done recently was the one in Cancun by Lifestyle condoms. The nurses measured the penises to have an average length of 5.9 inches. Does anybody know how they actually measured these dicks? Did they use a tape measure, or stick ruler or what? Do you know if it was bone pressed or not? This is the study I like to compare myself to, and I would like to know whether or not I should bone press or not when I compare myself to their study.

Thanks,

Grandunification

just8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you are fucking a girl (or a guy, for that matter) are you so polite as not to press your pubic bone against them?
If not, then don't measure bone pressed.
I say measure like you fuck.

Hey Guys,

I was thinking about whether or not we should bone press when measuring or not. I would definitely say that it is best not to bone press. This will give us a more accurate measurement for how much actually enters whatever hole we're sticking it in.

However, if we want to compare our cocks to various statistics, we need to know whether the subjects were measured bone pressed or not. The most cited study done recently was the one in Cancun by Lifestyle condoms. The nurses measured the penises to have an average length of 5.9 inches. Does anybody know how they actually measured these dicks? Did they use a tape measure, or stick ruler or what? Do you know if it was bone pressed or not? This is the study I like to compare myself to, and I would like to know whether or not I should bone press or not when I compare myself to their study.

Thanks,

Grandunification