Bone pressed to non-bone pressed ratio

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by longverythick, Jul 23, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

bone pressed - 7.25
    non bone pressed - 5.5

I have 1.75" of fat. If I lose it I should look 9.5" length . Maybe slightly bigger because for example 20% bigger may look 22% bigger because of the proportions. Also it might look bigger because it will look longer compared to how thick it is. Perhaps that will add another 5%. I also plan on adding at least 7% in a year. Add that up --

bone pressed gain - 32%
    actual gain - 7%
    length/thickness appearance gain - 5%
    proportion to body gain - 2%

total gain by appearance - 51%
    actual gain - 41%

Initial look - 7.25"
    Final look - 11"

womens' estimate increase - 10%
    her guess - at least 12"

Let me know what you think. In my opinion we need much more emphasis on losing weight to increase our non-bone pressed.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    do you know how incredibly hard it is to loose one's fat pad? One has to be somewhere around 5% or less body fat to be able to gain that much visable cock.

3. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OP seems to have a thing for numbers and percentages. haha interesting

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

so I've noticed. Did I mention numbers give me headaches? :frown1:

5. huskielover

huskielover Member

longverythick,

I see you are 22. I'm 51 now. I had very little fat pad up until about a year ago. I am 5'11" 212 lbs. and I have not increased my weight at all. In fact I am down 4 or 5 lbs. from last birthday. But that little fat pad got bigger and I lost close to an inch flaccid. If you look a photos of guys around their 50's or so, you can see a fat pad on some of them. It can be discouraging. I don't know if its my genetics, the natural aging process or possibly a side effect from one of the medications I am on. (Increase in abdominal fat is listed as a side effect...great! And it's one I have to stay on long-term.)

Losing weight is good but just keep it all in perspective. Balance in life is what I am striving to maintain.

6. freakdick2hands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are just plain kidding yourself with this nonsensical post.
    Why have all those measuring pics of body parts, but none measuring your cock?

7. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am waaaay fatter than you... so by your theory, my 9.75" will look like 13" if i loose my weight? :rolleyes:

Hell if that's the case I just might bust down the doors at the local Weight Watchers center.

8. MC1000

MC1000 Member

I've read that for every 35 lb you are over weight you loose an inch in the appearance of the size of your dick. So...lets say I'm 100 lb over my ideal weight and I were to loose that 100 lb. Then my dick would appear to be 3 inches longer? My the six inches I thought I had all these years was really 9 inches? You mean I have been hung all these years I never knew it?
    Yeah...you can use numbers to prove almost any theory.

9. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is why I think bone pressed is the most legitimate form of measure. Skinny guys are always mocking it, but when I'm deep inside of a girl, I'm pressing hard enough to press the fat pad down. Seems to me that what counts is how much useable cock there is rather than how much is showing.

10. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I was always good at math after all my name is Matthew. I am successfully losing weight. I have lost 25lbs. in the last two months and am losing about 3 lbs. a week. My goal is 2% or less body fat. I expect to reach this in less than two months.

My body fat is 13.5% BIA method and 5% by measurements:

The Most Accurate Body Fat Calculator

Are you interested in losing weight? Here's how:

You need to eat at much as possible. I have 10,000 or more Calories per day. It greatly increases metabolism. If you are not getting enough food your body will go into starvation mode and store fat.

I can lose 1-2lbs. an hour in a cold shower. Try it; first get your body wet with cold water so you can urinate to keep the measurements real. measure your weight. Take a cold shower for 30 minutes. Preferably get water on your head to lose the most heat. Get out and wait until you are completely dry. Measure weight again. I have noticed a difference in as little as 5 minute shower. Ice baths also work. I always take a shower as cold as possible.

Anyways depending on your height weight size and proportion I estimate its 1" for 20-30lbs. I should get at least another inch. Also keep in mind that something twice as big will look maybe 220% as big because of the proportion.

11. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is plain nonsense. Your shocking your body into burning calories to keep you alive.

12. bigdicksarebest

Gold Member

I think you has wayyyyyyyyyyy to much time on his hands

Draft saved Draft deleted