"Bone Pressed"?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard this is when you push the ruler into yourself until you hit your pelvic bone because fat, even if it's just a little bit, engulfs the penis. I am a pretty skinny dude so I never factored it in but when I did it made me jump up a quarter inch, which could then be rounded up to a number I would really be happy with. Then again, measuring from the top that is not the truth so it'd be kind of shitty for me to cheat myself and others by claiming that quarter inch within me, lol. I just heard that lots of surveys allowed this and I'm wondering if the numbers might of gotten a bit skewed because of it?

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My personal thoughts:

Measure what is actually used. Thats usually not bone pressed, unless you are, um, a bit overweight.

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i too want some official rules on the bone press,

half of me thinks its cheating

the other half of me thinks, u can measure from the side, or even from the backside and get longer, so why the hell not try get the maxium u can from the side which provides u the least in length anyways.

i say bone press as hard as possible!!! let me be in the 8 inch long club!!!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I scarcely believe that a quarter inch really makes much of a physical difference in the mechanics of sex. However bone-pressed must be taken into account if you're going in to the hilt. There's an extra quarter to a half of an inch added when I'm fully inside and pressing in certain positions. I believe others have experienced this phenomenon of Phantom Length too.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"i too want some official rules on the bone press..."

I think we ALL want some "official rule/standard" for measuring, period. :smile:

The official medical "standard" for measuring is from the top side and includes pressing in (at least slightly) to the pubic bone.

It's not a matter of measuring what's actually "used" but instead, the point of which the penis shaft begins extending from the body cavity. And the pubic bone would be that point. The bone-pressed method would also allow for dealing with the "fat pad" at the base of the penis which some guys fret over in configuring that all important final sum of precious inches.