"Bone Pressed"?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, Apr 21, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I heard this is when you push the ruler into yourself until you hit your pelvic bone because fat, even if it's just a little bit, engulfs the penis. I am a pretty skinny dude so I never factored it in but when I did it made me jump up a quarter inch, which could then be rounded up to a number I would really be happy with. Then again, measuring from the top that is not the truth so it'd be kind of shitty for me to cheat myself and others by claiming that quarter inch within me, lol. I just heard that lots of surveys allowed this and I'm wondering if the numbers might of gotten a bit skewed because of it?

2. eager2do2

eager2do2 New Member

Albums:
    Yours looks fine. You don't have to worry about a measly 1/4 inch.

3. Andre80

Andre80 New Member

My personal thoughts:

Measure what is actually used. Thats usually not bone pressed, unless you are, um, a bit overweight.

4. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

i too want some official rules on the bone press,

half of me thinks its cheating

the other half of me thinks, u can measure from the side, or even from the backside and get longer, so why the hell not try get the maxium u can from the side which provides u the least in length anyways.

i say bone press as hard as possible!!! let me be in the 8 inch long club!!!

5. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think bone pressed is a much more repeatable measurement.

IMHO it's pretty funny that people get so hung up on a measurement that is so unreliable...

6. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I scarcely believe that a quarter inch really makes much of a physical difference in the mechanics of sex. However bone-pressed must be taken into account if you're going in to the hilt. There's an extra quarter to a half of an inch added when I'm fully inside and pressing in certain positions. I believe others have experienced this phenomenon of Phantom Length too.

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

I think we ALL want some "official rule/standard" for measuring, period. :smile:

The official medical "standard" for measuring is from the top side and includes pressing in (at least slightly) to the pubic bone.

It's not a matter of measuring what's actually "used" but instead, the point of which the penis shaft begins extending from the body cavity. And the pubic bone would be that point. The bone-pressed method would also allow for dealing with the "fat pad" at the base of the penis which some guys fret over in configuring that all important final sum of precious inches.

8. JohnnyBravos

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bone pressed=lying

Draft saved Draft deleted