Boner all the time

RichBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K i always get a boner if i c a hot girl. Like it just gets hard and when i go to the beach u can always c it pointing and i get avoid but sometimes i like cause girls like it when they c it but its kinda of embarrsing. Everytime like a c part of of boobs like there tits and the beach or they were bikinines i get a boner. Anybody help me here to stop dis?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha it is kinda hard to get....
but i think he is saying he needs a cure to his constant boner.

i would suggest ice and cold steel.
think of your grandma licking your inner thigh. it'll go down.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha it is kinda hard to get....
but i think he is saying he needs a cure to his constant boner.

i would suggest ice and cold steel.
think of your grandma licking your inner thigh. it'll go down.

God this guy is going to be impotent if he thinks of that.

Reactions: fisterfanman

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah Im surprised too. I misstyoe things on occassion but I still have enough respect for the people reading to atleast try and make it easy to read. Not force them to decode each word, hell its not even txt language which sucks just as much.

But that aside.

I dont think you should hide it there is no need to be embarassed let the beast loose I like seeing things like that, it brightens up my day.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah Im surprised too. I misstype things on occassion but I still have enough respect for the people reading to atleast try and make it easy to read. Not force them to decode each word, hell its not even txt language which sucks just as much.

But that aside.

I dont think you should hide it there is no need to be embarassed let the beast loose I like seeing things like that, it brightens up my day.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
K i always get a boner if i c a hot girl. Like it just gets hard and when i go to the beach u can always c it pointing and i get avoid but sometimes i like cause girls like it when they c it but its kinda of embarrsing. Everytime like a c part of of boobs like there tits and the beach or they were bikinines i get a boner. Anybody help me here to stop dis?

Either that didn't make sense or I'm illiterate.
No, you're alliterate. Now, did highlighting parts of the OP to emphasize the grammar help at all?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings,

I view a lot of letters that represent words. Some employ this system of communication when they "Text Message."

As regards the question. Be proud of your boner. If you are at a beach you can lay on your stomach. Or, you can remember the mantra that "It pays to advertise."

Now regarding being proper in a work like setting or even a social setting where a boner would not be considered proper - You can wear a jock.

Also, please be aware that a boner can also be considered Normal. There are several drug companies that produce pills to allow boners and they must be making a lot of money because they do a lot of prime time ads on TV, which are not cheap.

Some day, as you mature, or even age, the propensity for a "Boner all the Time," will resolve itself.

Also, if you are still plagued with Boners All The Time, you may try wanking (a.k.a. jacking off) more frequently.

Just a thought.

Enjoy life, as I close this message. I hope it helps.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

What is your age? 13??? or are you just a late bloomer?
It is as if the only reason you go to the beach is to see women wearing bikini's. Jack off before you go, wear a very tight boxer under your shorts and go in the cold water every time you can't think of any thing else but your penis growing and growing. Or just behave like an adult man.

Reactions: fisterfanman

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Either jump the fence :p LOL or get a prince albert and tie it to the waistband or something to conceal it.

Also you can buy a cock cage, those chastity device which cage your cock in so you physically can't get an erection, but really whats the point? Its a natural thing, keep it UP while you can! :p

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It just goes to show that just because you're rich, it doesn't mean that you have any brains.