Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I want To know who have boner or semi when you are at swimming pool or changing in locker with other guys. I also notice that some guys touch their bulge at pool to make it bigger (semi).

Personnaly sometime i get semi while watching other guys bulge or dick and it trouble me ;)

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not always something you can immediately control! But yeah when I'm in the locker room changing or showering I'm not really focusing on anybody else.

If it happens I guess you can try hide it or just let it be, either way you can be sure the majority of the guys in there are probably not really looking and if they do see they'll look the other way.

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shit sometimes happens, as been said ignore it, don't make a fuss it will go away.

I have seen / had a semi a few times, if its a male only changing room no issue - your all men and they know shit like that happens.

D

deleted1124309

Honestly, having erections out of the blue is quite common and it doesn't require any sexual stimulus, but...

Try to avoid paying too much attention to guys.
You might end up popping a boner to a homophobe, and this wouldn't be safe.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This was a big problem for me when I was younger. I basically couldn't use open showers until my mid-twenties. Even now, I have to fight off semis, particularly when I notice that a guy is glancing at my dick and particularly if I don't have any easy means of hiding it (i.e. if I'm in the middle of a row of showers or when I'm walking from the shower back to my locker after I've ditched my towel. There's something about the vulnerability of not having the means of covering my penis should it get hard that increases the likelihood that it will happen.

D

deleted1124309

Once during a camping I went to a locker room with the other guys, who had no clue that I was gay.
I ended up with a hardon, but we were friends, so they just made fun of me and that was it, no problem

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
This has happened to me loads of times and some of my mates too. Best thing is just to carry on doing what you’re doing...if anyone notices they will either make a joke or say nothing. There was this one lad at my college who had a really big dick and he was kinda known for his size and for getting semi or hard in the showers. When all of us were showering together after gym or sports we would all mess about and joke about his dick which I’m sure led to his dick getting hard. Just gave us more to make fun of!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I taught swimming for years. Don’t know why but put a guy on his back and he pops a boner. Didn’t bother the younger ones and often they didn’t know they had one. If it seemed to be bothering an older guy I would give him a tap and tell him to practice deadmans float.
It happens to everyone. Don’t stress.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This has happened to me loads of times and some of my mates too. Best thing is just to carry on doing what you’re doing...if anyone notices they will either make a joke or say nothing. There was this one lad at my college who had a really big dick and he was kinda known for his size and for getting semi or hard in the showers. When all of us were showering together after gym or sports we would all mess about and joke about his dick which I’m sure led to his dick getting hard. Just gave us more to make fun of!

That is one thing I've noticed about being in the UK more than anywhere else is that guys will flat out talk about dick more in the lockerroom/showers. Where I am (Canada) and I assume the U.S. is the same, looking at a dick is like looking at an eclipse you can't stare but we all want to peek.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to shower with my baseball coach in the gym lockerroom once because I stuck around after practice to do some drills since my ride was going to be late. After each practice, the team would hit the showers but since I was doing extra drills, I waited until after I was done and took my shower later. The team was quick about showering and getting out of there so I had the shower alone until my coach walks in to take his shower which he normally did after the team was done showering so this was the norm for him. Everything was normal as we discussed practice and other things (nothing inappropriate). As he was telling me things I needed to work on he was also lathering his body. I stole a few glances at his chiseled body without him catching me and before I knew it he had a firm grip on his dick and was lathering his dick and balls pretty aggressively to the point that he was getting semi erect. I acted as if everything were normal as did he and as I felt myself starting to get aroused by seeing his nice body and penis start to inflate, I swiveled around to face the wall so that he wouldn't notice. He continued to talk about baseball when all I could think about were HIS bat and balls. Fast forward many years since that situation and I still often think of coach in the shower with me and him vigorously lathering his penis with soap and seeing it grow before my eyes.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There was this one lad at my college who had a really big dick and he was kinda known for his size and for getting semi or hard in the showers. When all of us were showering together after gym or sports we would all mess about and joke about his dick which I’m sure led to his dick getting hard. Just gave us more to make fun of!

sounds like you're talking about me! :D

I've already talked about this in other threads. But guess this thread is suitable enough to repeat it and say a few more things about it. I'm the kind of guy who gets hands free boners very easily and being in a nude situation in showers or locker rooms doesn't help. Just a look, a few words, or even simply getting naked can send me up. My buddies in my team know me for it and they've turned it into a joke by for example saying something about my dick. They just seem to think its funny. When I get an erection I just get an erection and I do my showering business as if nothing ever happened. I just chuckle at the jokes and thankfully its all in good spirit. My team buddies are respectful when there are other people around, and even defend me in case for example I postpone showering to avoid issues.

jetblackscream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is one thing I've noticed about being in the UK more than anywhere else is that guys will flat out talk about dick more in the lockerroom/showers. Where I am (Canada) and I assume the U.S. is the same, looking at a dick is like looking at an eclipse you can't stare but we all want to peek.
This is so true. When i’m Showering with the lads after football, there’s so much talk about each other’s dicks.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is so true. When i’m Showering with the lads after football, there’s so much talk about each other’s dicks.

Exactly. Most of it being playful comments about size, shape, etc. But the overall point is that it shows that other guys are looking and willing to admit it.

Tvcelebjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly. Most of it being playful comments about size, shape, etc. But the overall point is that it shows that other guys are looking and willing to admit it.
I’ve showered and changed loads with other guys and the discussions seems to be more about size. Never shape or anything specific. Guys are so pumped up after football that testosterone is running high. Especially when you’re in the pub a couple of hours later with then. Conversations are very full on then