Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has happened to me loads of times and some of my mates too. Best thing is just to carry on doing what you’re doing...if anyone notices they will either make a joke or say nothing. There was this one lad at my college who had a really big dick and he was kinda known for his size and for getting semi or hard in the showers. When all of us were showering together after gym or sports we would all mess about and joke about his dick which I’m sure led to his dick getting hard. Just gave us more to make fun of!
I feel like I would react the same way. It’s a never ending circle

Reactions: RL_Praha

I've legit never seen a guy with a full on erection in any kind of locker room. Seen a few semi, and had a few myself too. I tend to get gym dick (literally shrinks to the smallest ever) after working out so I usually give it a few tugs before I hit the showers so it looks normal again. Sometimes under the water it then starts boning up but I've avoided a full-on stonker.

ilovefamouscock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've legit never seen a guy with a full on erection in any kind of locker room. Seen a few semi, and had a few myself too. I tend to get gym dick (literally shrinks to the smallest ever) after working out so I usually give it a few tugs before I hit the showers so it looks normal again. Sometimes under the water it then starts boning up but I've avoided a full-on stonker.

I get what you call 'gym dick' too and I confess - I also jerk it in the toilets a little bit before I go into the shower.

I have once or twice done it a bit too much though and my cock will keep bouncing back up to semi - only once or twice it happens, but I've definitely ended up towelling after a shower with still a semi-erect cock. If anybody saw, nobody said anything or caused a problems.

I think if you stand in showers or changing room masturbating, you will have BIG trouble.

But I think if you have semi and behave like it is just natural and you do not make a big scene like a show of this, most people will be discrete if they see you have semi-erect cock in changing room. It is what you do with your cock, not if it is a bit erected.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I want To know who have boner or semi when you are at swimming pool or changing in locker with other guys. I also notice that some guys touch their bulge at pool to make it bigger (semi).

Personnaly sometime i get semi while watching other guys bulge or dick and it trouble me ;)

You are over focused on nudity and genitals as an erotic thrill, it's not uncommon in gay, bi even str8 identified men. The way to not be so easily aroused is to desensitize yourself to nudity and to cocks, you'll need some help. Developing this kind of reaction or behavior further is cheap ass perving and you probably don't want to go that route.

D

deleted1338241

I usually don't get a boner under circumstances where I consider nudity the norm especially around group showers and lockerrooms. I only get one if a guy I consider attractive teases me directly but even then: if the circumstances are inappropriate (like a group of guys (mixture of mostly straight) and one bi guy teases me directly) I can focus on something different and make it go away.

LongThick98

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was raised by my single Nudist Dad, so nudity for me is simply the body without clothing on it or as I put it “Normal” but with all that said, Men have needs and desires and we have hormonal urges and when younger, we all know those spontaneous Boners come when THEY want to, not when we do or when appropriate.

So I look at it this way, I am a “Show-er” for the most part so I looked chubbed up compared to my friends who are “Growers” that makes me appear to be aroused in the lockers or public showers when I am not necessarily. Other Guys for the most part have been understanding and I get the occasional nod or stare and grin.. but we are all Men, we all have Dicks and sometimes they get hard when we are around other Men.

I have done things I’m not necessarily proud of and yes, I’ve hit on and picked up Men in the Lockerroom or Showers.. BUT that is totally different. In the “Normal” situation of a group of Men, strangers somewhat to each other, it is totally normal to see all levels of arousal.. Hell I saw a guy yesterday at the gym, leave the shower with a Full on Erection and he just threw his towel over his shoulder and walked out with a smile. No big deal, a few guys looked, some smiled.. a few looked pissed. But life is life.. Unless you are staring at other Men like they are your personal sexual Buffett and you are Sexualizing the admiration of others Cocks, It’s all good and just life. But trust me when I say, 99% of the Men in a Shower, Locker Room or other public Male only Nude area are ONLY there to shower or change clothes and Not looking for Boners or showing off Boners.

It all comes down to “why” you are looking and “why” you are chubbed up or erect. Just always be respectful and appropriate and all will be good.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't happen in the locker room or shower, but I have to be careful at the pool or at the beach if I lay on my back and fall asleep. Guess what wakes me up? My swim brief is being tested by my semi that wants to bone up all the way and poke a hole in my swimsuit. I do a quick flip until it goes down.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was showering at the gym just this afternoon. A guy walked in and took the shower right across from me. When he came in, he just glanced at my dick. I didn't think anything of it. He was facing the shower the whole time. I thought he was just shy. But when he finally turned around, his dick was rock hard and pulsing up and down. Damn. He hadn't even touched his dick. I started to get hard as well watching his bouncing dick. He finished his shower, walks across to me while I am still showering and grabs my dick. Gives it a few tugs and walks out. lol.

D

deleted1177572

Hmmm, when I work out, I shrink down to nothing. Due to my small size and being uncomfortable, I guess my mind isn't on sexual matters. It is more about not being seen or trying to get a little blood flowing to the region. The problem with that is I will be small but look hard. With trunks on, if I point it up, nobody would even know I am hard. If you are getting hard in the locker room or trunks, you could either jack off before or in a stall to keep your cock from getting hard again. Yet, some boys still seem to get hard despite shooting. So, maybe do some training.... take short glances, look away, and focus on thinking of something else to deflate. Train your big cock. I wish I had the same problem. Overall, most people don't care if you are semi hard in the locker room. In a pool area with women and kids, if you are obviously hard, you need to cover up immediately.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, beach I went to had as saltwater swimming pool near concession area, I was in changing room area once and a much older guy asked if I wanted a blow job, I said yes and that I’d be right back, it was hot that day, I was dripping in sweat and he just made me hotter, I pushed my cock between my legs and shuffled out to pool, half way there my boner pop from between my legs and was like steel, and move quickly and jump in pool! After thinking about it for five minutes I went back and in and went into his changing booth and he undid my Jean shorts which hit the floor hard, they were soaking wet! And than we...

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I try to get at least a small semi going on as I'm not keen on my total flaccid size. Consequently I have trained myself well to grow some but not into full boner.

Got to be careful of course as any hot guy could set it off. :D.

Seen some younger guys bulging with either semi or boner in swim shorts. At my gym though most younger guys change under towels. Seems like its the late 20sand up that change more freely.

Notice some younger guys where tight boxers under swim shorts. I've always thought this was just added anti-boner protection!

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In public locker rooms, I used to be so self-conscious of getting an erection. I would change clothes quickly, or I would take my time and take a shower when the locker room wasn't busy. One time, in gym class, I quickly put my jockstrap on and one of my testicles was hanging out. I didn't realize it and a few guys around my locker kept making fun of me.

At the gym I used to go to, I often ran into this one guy. I always thought he was a very attractive guy. I definitely had a huge crush on him. He had a nice hairy athletic body with a beautiful 6 pack. Our lockers were across from each other in the locker room with a bench in the middle. When he changed clothes he was good at doing the towel dance and quickly leaving. I only saw his dick a few times, it was about 4" soft with a pair of big balls. One day, when I had finished working out, I was surprised to see him sitting by our lockers. He seemed to be kinda out of it. After I unlocked my locker, I pulled out my stuff and set it on the bench. That is when he started to take off his workout clothes. I noticed that there was no towel dance this time, so I was trying to not be obvious as I watched him get naked. When he took off his jock, he stood there naked for a few minutes before he headed to the showers. But while he was standing there, he was starting to get an erection. He did grab a towel and wrap around him, but he never completely closed it. By keeping his towel open slightly, I could see his erection but nobody else could see it. He had an impressive 8" thick dick. The entire time he held the town open, he was watching me as I stared at it. I did get an erection from that, but I kept my jock strap on to hide my erection. I looked up and he was watching me as I stared at him. He looked down and saw my erection in my jockstrap. He closed his towel and turned back around facing his locker. I took my jock off and headed to the showers hoping he would follow. But he never appeared in the shower and by the time I got back to the lockers, he was gone. I decided the next time I saw him that I would be a bit more forward if he repeated the show. But the next time I saw him there, he had moved his locker over a few rows.

tjlance1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was never self conscious at the gym. The nudity didn't phase me until one afternoon after my workout, I was in the shower stall cleaning up, I was facing the wall, turned around and there was an uncut Twink standing in front of my stall jacking off. I was really caught of guard. I turned back around again finished my shower and this kid literally tried to follow me to the parking lot. I wasn't as brave then and lost him..Now I wish I had followed through..lol..and this is a true story.