Boner at the office?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by long_man655, Nov 12, 2006.

1. long_man655

long_man655 New Member

Does anyone else have the problen of getting hardons at the office at inappropriate times? I am quite large but definitely more of a grower then a shower. This means that when I start to grow I get MUCH bigger and it gets very hard to hide it. I was giving a presentation at work yesterday and I felt like the three women in the room were just staring at my crotch the whole time because I expectedly got an erection as soon as I stood up. Then having them stare at me made me even more turned on!

Anyone else have this problem?

2. redfraggle

redfraggle New Member

Sorry, but I would have to stare too. That is one impressive cock.

I have an issue when I am on a bus, etc., and I am just off in my own world. There are many times when I think about stuff that turns me on and 'wham', there goes my erection! I usually have my bag to cover my crotch, but I often have had to walk from a couple of stops past my own as I was unable to stand up.

3. lordduzi

lordduzi Member

Boners happen, try not to be embarrassed. Just don't be obvious about it.

4. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know of several guys it's happened to.
    I was there to enjoy the view.
    All I can say is enjoy it, I'm sure others are!
    If you've got it flaunt it!
    All the power to you!:smile:

5. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    I've had that happen tho not so much anymore. I tend to get erections when I'm nervous/stressed and those presentations when you're trying to make a good impression on the work crowd made me so.

I used a few tricks to help...one was to wear a sport coat, others were standing behind my chair, turning so I partially faced the front of the room, keeping in motion if the size of the room allows.

Fortunately, I don't get so nervous about these things anymore.

6. BJT

BJT New Member

I had issues with that this summer while working in a garage type setting. I setup a guys race car for him. I would get random boners but it usually wasn't an issue because I was generally the only one there. Although one time the secretary walked in while everything from my waist up was under the car and she got a pretty good view. She treated me a bit different after that :D

7. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now there's an great idea for a vid!
    That would be really entertaining...(grins)

8. bigman_tn28

bigman_tn28 New Member

Albums:
    I have had that happen often where some woman will walk and is hot, and well i get hard. Once had a secretary notice it, nice wide eyes and has hinted for some fun.

9. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

There is no eye candy at my office anymore... so (sadly?) this is not a problem I have to deal with.

10. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

Unexpected erections are a fact of life, you learn to live with them. I've found the more I try to hide/disguise them the more obvious I make them.

11. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

i would too especially with those big balls! :eek:

12. long_man655

long_man655 New Member

Oh don't even get me started... I love women who are dressed in those coporate sexy outfits and my train ride in the morning is full of them. It is especially embarrassing when there is no where to sit down. Although I have to say it totally turns me on when I catch a women checking me out. Sometimes they are worse then guys!

13. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    I used to work with a woman who became a great friend of mine. She was smart, cool, beautiful, and was a competitive bodybuilder with a body that was like a teenage boy's idea of a female super hero. She also was incredibly down to earth and called things as she saw them. She was also married. We would sometimes flirt, but, given her straightforward nature, this was not really her thing (or at least she perceived it as a waste of time since she wasn't planning on acting on it).

One day as we were working on a late project together (a common occurance), I was sporting a full-on erection straining down my thigh when I had to get up from my chair to pick up some papers from a printer. As I stood, I was next to her with my crotch just about at eye level. She looked at it and without skipping a beat, looked up at me and said, "Hey, you have a huge cock. I always liked big dicks. Bob (i.e., her husband) is pretty small. Would you get the pages I just printed for me while you're up?"

It turned into a totally low-key conversation about length, girth, curves, etc of cocks that she liked or didn't like as much. Very straight-forward talk. It veered into talk of sex, positions, etc. All very clinical. But then, at the end, she said, "I really miss some of it, but I'm never going to cheat on Bob. But man, if I weren't married, I'd be slamming you against the wall right now. Oh well, time to get back to work."

14. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

This happens to me on a regualar basis. I am lucky because I don't sit near anyone. If I did and had to stand up people would get an eyeful. I am not really attracted to anyone in my office actually, so the reasons for experiencing erections during work have more to do with other factors. There have been days where I have become hard off and on for the entire day. I have also experienced hard ons at the gym and nude beach which is much more difficult to hide. In those cases I either stay at my spot or blanket and lay stomach down so no one can see my erection or just ignore it if I am showing a big bulge while working out.

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

That's a classic tease. I feel for you.

16. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    Well, most of the time we worked together, I was in a monogamous relationship, so it wasn't annoying teasing as I wouldn't have hooked up with her even if she wanted to.

When I became single and available, one of the first people I dated was one of her friends who had been enlightened as to my physical (and other) attributes. This woman used to kiss and tell to my colleague, as, after particularly creative and strenuous weekends, I would get comments like "I hear you had an interesting weekend," or "Susan told me she was having trouble walking again," etc.

I think it equated to teasing her more than anything (not that this was my objective, just reflective of her own frustration).

17. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is it more acceptable for women to make references to men's sex life? If I were to make similar references to the girls in the office, they will scream "Sexual Harassment"!

18. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I experience the problem very often, because in the office, as most males, i have to wear suits, and their trousers are not the best ones to hide an erection.

When i get one it points out of the trousers, drawing a tent, (or worse a gun) close to obscenity. I remain seated, if i can, and try to think about something else.

If i have to stand, i grab my cock through my pockets, so that it stays against my body and become less visible (i hope, at least! :) )

19. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I have actually popped a big ol' boner while modeling nude for a drawing class. Quite the "at work" experience, and oh my...it was a flag pole of a boner too. I tried to be still and cool and hold the pose, but there it was and the more I tried not to worry the harder my heart pounded, and it became totally engorged with blood, stood straight out from my crotch and started to throb and bounce up and down with my heart beat. After about fifteen minutes out of a half hour pose it finally went down, but stayed swollen and red for the rest of the class. It was even heavy and floppy and long after break.
    The classes were all mostly young women, and usually very polite and unassuming, but after that class I got at least a three "my god, that was amazing?!!!" type comments.
    It seems that after that first one I might have been less inhibited about it and it happened several times again over the next few months. It wasn't long before I was the guy with the hardons. The instructors, also mostly women, had seen so many naked people that they barely raised an eyebrow, but it was almost a joke when I was scheduled for a class full of freshmen that had never drawn a live model before. I was told once that "These students have never drawn a nude model before, so be gentle."
    It started out as being a stressor, but ended up being kind of funny.

20. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I was a nude model in my "younger days." I guess I was nervous enough that I never got hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted