Boner at the office?

nixon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone else have the problen of getting hardons at the office at inappropriate times? I am quite large but definitely more of a grower then a shower. This means that when I start to grow I get MUCH bigger and it gets very hard to hide it. I was giving a presentation at work yesterday and I felt like the three women in the room were just staring at my crotch the whole time because I expectedly got an erection as soon as I stood up. Then having them stare at me made me even more turned on!

Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry, but I would have to stare too. That is one impressive cock.

I have an issue when I am on a bus, etc., and I am just off in my own world. There are many times when I think about stuff that turns me on and 'wham', there goes my erection! I usually have my bag to cover my crotch, but I often have had to walk from a couple of stops past my own as I was unable to stand up.

In the office, we have regular meetings around a glass table (the entire office, I work for Calvin Klein and there are usually around 30 people at the most. It doesn't help that I work in the underwear section and have to sufer meetings looking at possible ads for new underwear and having to stare at huge posters of guys wearing tight boxerbriefs. I am constantly having erections but thank god, i always bring a notepad into the meeting which I hide my crotch with. I work in NYC and like on the upper-east side so get the train to and from work, I once had NOTHING to cover up my hardon from the vibrations and went 22..yes '22' stops past. I got in trouble with the train company for going too far butjust paid the extra. I was 3 hours late getting back!

Media
I don't have a problem with boners at the office, but I have given a number of guys some major boners at the office just for the hell of it with some cleverly phrased e-mails and stories. It's amazing how fast they can get to the men's room covering the aforementioned "boners" up prior to an intense JO session and an explosive release of viscous matter. I got one off three times in one day! As one told me, I'm a "very naughty, naughty" man.:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can actually remember working at a Gas Station and having customers coming in while I slouched behind the counter with an erection tucked into my waistband.

It was never embarassing but it sure was distracting.:cool:

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, talking about gas station attendants...
I used to go to a gas station regularly just to see this guy with
this huge erection...it was always hard and highly visible through his
lightly padded vest...must have been up halfway from his nipples
to his shoulder...phew...I enjoyed filling up the tank there!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, talking about gas station attendants...
I used to go to a gas station regularly just to see this guy with
this huge erection...it was always hard and highly visible through his
lightly padded vest...must have been up halfway from his nipples
to his shoulder...phew...I enjoyed filling up the tank there!

You dont' live in ontario, do you:tongue:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 words for you...

Shirt Tails...

great for covering.....

I am lucking to work in an industry where baggy clothes are the 'norm'...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have a problem with boners at the office, but I have given a number of guys some major boners at the office just for the hell of it with some cleverly phrased e-mails and stories. It's amazing how fast they can get to the men's room covering the aforementioned "boners" up prior to an intense JO session and an explosive release of viscous matter. I got one off three times in one day! As one told me, I'm a "very naughty, naughty" man.:biggrin1:

Any Openings in your office? :wink:

Oh Geez, I just realized as I was typing, how bad (good) "openings" could be construed, lol

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
It happens to me occassionally. My secretary, whom I've known for years, is really hot and I often get turned on looking at her wearing a tight top and short skirt. The only problem is she's my wife's best friend as well, so no hanky panky for me.

If she notices that I'm aroused she usually just says something like "You better put that thing away before you hurt someone with it", or "I need a raise if I'm going to have to work for two of you". So I don't worry about her, but it would be embarrassing if anyone else saw the boss going around with a boner in his pants.

I usually wear boxers because they're more comfortable, but I've considered going to briefs so I can restrain things a little if I get aroused. Just need to find some that are comfortable.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yikes! It is like a daily occurence for me. Fortunately, I can stay in my office at my desk 'til it goes away. But if I need to get up and leave the office I do like Proudly Italian does and just grab it from my pocket and hold it as best I can. The only thing is though is that holding the hardon only excites me more....what's a guy to do?! :redface: :wink:

By the way, I know it may be juvenile but I love the word "Boner".

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well it's part of life! I like it when it happens most of the time, but it can be annoying when you need to stand up or something like that... I remember I had a lot of erection during classes in university, a mixture of hormones, boredom, sexy other students and hang-overs... by the time classes started most started their morning hard-ons ;). I usually try to think about some ugly guy/girl to make it go down, I had an occasional look but I don't mind...

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't gotten an erection during a presentation since I was in high school, so I cannot relate.

I think that I would just try to be proud of my impressive piece of meat!

(Maybe jack off each morning before work?)

NCLA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this problem all the freaking time! Mine tries to point straight out, and my kinda leg-tight work pants (ship-issued) try not to let it. So one of py pant-leg bottoms is noticablly higher-up than the other, so when people look further up...there's the reason.

Uncut Texan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i walked into a guy's office that works with me. He took one look at my bulge and popped a huge bone. about 5" long, but as big as my wrist!:eek:

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recall when I used to work in the city that I obviously had frequent tube journeys - Hot weather, hot women, motion of the train, that would set me off, boner!
Rush hour always busy and packed trains, I once had a 20 minute journey where we were all packed in or nearly touching and I have this boner that was so obvious, adjustment did nothing to hide it. Surrounded by people, mainly guys, I didn't want it knocking against them, so I faced the seats and notice this hot girl/women looking as my bulge was rocking with the motion of the train, right in front of her, at face or should I say mouth level. It was all I could do not to blow my load, especially as when we went around a tight bend I lightly banged into her with my cock. God!, did I need to shoot, when I got to the office, that was the first thing on my agenda, jack and shoot, I was so hard, it only took seconds.

Embarrassing, yes, hot, yes - a shame that little beauty, didn't unzip and suck.

Oh don't even get me started... I love women who are dressed in those coporate sexy outfits and my train ride in the morning is full of them. It is especially embarrassing when there is no where to sit down. Although I have to say it totally turns me on when I catch a women checking me out. Sometimes they are worse then guys!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy at a department store in my local mall always has a boner or half hardon showing. It's great for me because he's about 6'8" and I'm 5'10" so it's always in my face. I think he knows I stare too because whenever I shop there (which is frequently now) he manages to lean forward as I'm leaning down to sign the receipt. Verry Niicce!