Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work in a casual office. I wear Levis 505 cords with lightweight boxers every day. Some days, I have to walk around the building more than other days. Inevitably, the motion of walking makes me conscious of the corduroy fabric rubbing gently on the head of my hanging dick. This stimulation makes it grow. It feels good walking around with a semi. It's very rare that it gets all the way hard. I know that some of my coworkers have seen it, but no one has said anything to me.

mrbungle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many boners in the office - I have an office and usually stick around sitting down until it goes away.

Even though I was not looking for it, I started talking to two 22 year old female co-workers in the office using our internal IM system and once the conversation turned into something sexual, there goes another boner. They've also told me that they had their own reaction on what our conversations went into.

It' a sunday morning and i'm at work - I sure would not mind if either of them came in today, that's for sure!

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't worry about boners at work cause I wear compression shorts to work every day to keep them things from showing. My office just happens to be open to about 3000 high school students so it wouldn't do for me to show a bulge or a boner.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
happens all the time - and the more someone looks the harder it gets even though I get embarassed! I have a habit now of finding a far off men's room and tossing one off just to try to minimize the odds, though I think it's starting to train me that lunch time = jerk time...

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
longman655, I saw your video and uhhh...can you blame anyone for staring.
If this isn't too personal a question, how do you handle it when you get hard? What I mean is doesn't it hurt to be caught in your pants? I would imagine that you have to put yourself straight up and down when you're in a resting state and if you got hard it would just be flat against your chest, lol.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I get a boner at work, but thats usually not much of a problem as I'm behind a desk for 90% of the day. However, at times, several of us go out in a car, I get bored, start thinking of stuff, and end up with my cock stretching down my leg. The only thing I can do is put my arm across it hoping no one else notices and it'll go away. I can usually feel what feels like my pulse through my jeans though, which usually just makes it even harder for a small while.

I've only ever had to visit the nearest rest room once for a jack off session though, and that lasted less than a minute and took ages to clear up afterwards as I wasn't ready for it!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does anyone else have the problem of getting hardons at the office at inappropriate times?

I'm trying to think of the appropriate time to pop a boner at work...

That said...tighter underwear or looser trousers...and getting laid a whole lot more outside of work should all take care of the problem.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else have the problen of getting hardons at the office at inappropriate times? I am quite large but definitely more of a grower then a shower. This means that when I start to grow I get MUCH bigger and it gets very hard to hide it. I was giving a presentation at work yesterday and I felt like the three women in the room were just staring at my crotch the whole time because I expectedly got an erection as soon as I stood up. Then having them stare at me made me even more turned on!

Anyone else have this problem?
LOL what a show-off