Media
I went into the apple store and got talking with the sales guy,
He was wearing jeans with flip flops. As I wanted to look at his
bare feet and noticed he was getting hard, he got fully hard as his jeans
Bulged out. He looked over at his co worker and was smiling and as I turned
To look at a computer I saw he was grabbing his dick and pulled it to the side
So it wouldn't stick out so much. I directly looked at his hard on and made
Small talk thinking this was ok. When I went back the next day for my repair
He saw me and walked right past me as he never knew me. He didn't seem upset and was engaging in conversation.
Maybe He was emabarrased any thoughts?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Don't screw with the guy's job. Jobs are tough to get. First of all, he was young. Guys get boners when the wind blows. Guys get boners even when they don't want too. If he finds you hot, he'll let you know.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't do anything. It happened and probably totally accidently. Just remember it fondly and move on. If you have to go back and he's there you can talk to him about the computers but nothing more. He might feel you're coming on to him and be offended by it.

Just saying...

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He may have been smiling at his coworker because they think it's funny. Maybe they try to secretly get boners while talking to customers and have a laugh over it. It wouldn't surprise me especially with my experience with some of my friends.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an Apple employee myself, do NOT jeopardize this guys job. Apple is hyper-aware of public actions of its employees, and if ANY inappropriate action is noticed by a supervisor the guy will be shown the door, no ifs, ands or buts. A guy got walked off the floor the other day for venting on MUTE about a customer being difficult on the phone!

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be a model for drawing classes, and I admit to having the occasional erection. Firstly, it was kind of a big deal to a bunch of 19 year old art students who might not ahve been mature enough to deal with it intellectually and just draw it. Secondly, I have a big dick, so I noticed it being talked about from outside the classroom. But most importantly, nobody ever addressed me about it, especially not in the classroom. I have been scheduled for evening classes (6 to 9 p.m.) and left alone in the a room where only one woman came to class do draw, and I got a great big hardon, but in a professional environment you can't act on that kind of thing. You have to be effective at your job, your "clients" must be able to accomplish their goals without interruption, and everybody must feel safe to work and do the job they must do. If that can't happen then you lose your job, and that is that.