Boner at the store

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so this is just something funny/hot that happend to me sunday am.... Im online getting bagels, like everyone does here in this area ( long island). Im headed out afterwards to hit the beach so Im in boardies, flip flops, wife beater.... anyway this young dude is on line with his girlfriend...hes in cargos, tank and flips...he is all over her waiting on line.. rubbin her back, huggin her, getting close etc etc..im looking back and forth.. cause the guy is cute as shit...about 19 or so... and hes sorta non chalantly looking at me.. any way im getting ready to pay and i look over as shes ordering,, and the dude like moves his shorts and he has this big boner like pointing down his cargos.. like i dont know who would notice but since i had been scoping.. it was totally obvious ..like a def full partial pointing down and out wear you could see the head outline...I just totally smiled to myself... and trying to keep mine down because im like wearing this loose boardshort material with no underwear... as im leaving i just sorta walk by them.. and there was this def smile form both of us.. like he knew I knew he had a boner....

plus he had freaking hot legs...

and yeah i stroked one off im my car.