Boner at work

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by singer845, Nov 1, 2009.

1. singer845

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    California, but attending college in Winchester VA
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I was at work on Saturday and got one of those boners for no apparent reason! I work at Panera and we wear green aprons. I worked in the dining room that day and I was really hard. And I was wiping down the tables and one guy noticed. I'd say 24 or 25. He said ,"you're out of creamer, can you make some for my coffee?" Staring at my crotch...I was a lil embarrased, and yet really turned on. I said, "I'm sorry about that sir, let me get on that" and restocked the creamers, but when I came back he was gone. He left his plate for me to clean but I saw that he left his reciept and at the bottom he had written his number! IT turns out I was right! He is 24 and we met up after work and.....well...you guys can guess the rest! true story! anything like this ever happen to you?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

No unfortunately. Good luck with that and Welcome to LPSG.

3. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare New Member

Albums:
    I've dropped hot guys(servers, retail clerks, etc) with, or without, vpl my number on receipts before. I've gotten calls back and *hung out* with them ;p

and then there are times where they don't call for whatever reason. No attraction, no gay tendencies, shy.. w/e. Either way, it's always worth a try, and can have some very pleasurable result. Of course, being in a relationship I no longer drop hot guys my number.... now it's just harmless flirting. Either way, still fun, even if it's not as much fun. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted