Boner in Bus

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mistik84, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Mistik84

Mistik84 New Member

How many like to show their lump off in the bus ?

Any stories ?

Anyone J/O if a bus ?

Whats the best clothing to wear to show off !!!

+ Public + Priate + (any sort of transportation)

#1 Mistik84, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    hahaha, yeah. I always get a boner when there is a hawt chicks in New York's MTA buses. Usually on subway when they sit around and I stand in front of them. One of those moments, a chick giggling at it during a subway rush hour. I cant control my boning movement in my pants and they started staring at my bulge. One cute chick I caught in eye checking me out. We felt an urge to exchange our cell number but her train station stop totally broke it.

3. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always used to on the schoolbus - or any bus when I was a teenager, lol.

The more I dreaded it, the more it was likely to happen; especially with the UK's pot-holed roads. :S

4. B_Bigb0y

B_Bigb0y New Member

on a bus I was taking with my team from orlando to cleveland it was late night I rubbed one out on the bus. I was jacking off to the sexy dad next to me haha he helped get off in the uncomfortable position

5. teabagme69

teabagme69 New Member

Albums:
    I used to sometimes get a hard on while riding the bus from one campus to the other in college... would usually start because there was a hot guy on the bus--for some reason the hottest ones always seemed to be wearing those mesh workout shorts... mmm... anyway, it would start from me looking at a hot guy, and continue because of the vibrations of the bus and pot holes! :p I would usually have to hold a book or notebook in front of me on the way to class!

6. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    Anytime the safety belt rubs more than a little, I can't hold it back. It's not that i'm overly turned on or anything, it just goes.

7. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

taking the subway in NYC during rush hour a few years back was always interesting. A packed train during rush hour or in the late afternoon when school let out meant that there was standing room only. Being a straphangar, a packed train, rocking back/forth, people up against your front and back would set off a chain reaction. i remember a dude standing behind me who would bump his dick onto my ass as the train rocked and his face being about 3 inches from the back of my neck and i instantly got hard.

8. guestfuse

guestfuse Member

back in school on the bus going home i was rubbing my dick through my pants lightly when I noticed a younger kid had noticed...

9. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You guys have such pleasant experiences on packed NYC subways. When I go on there, people take everywhere to grab and I try holding onto the ceiling or something, but then there are the occasional turns and I go flying and hit people and it just sucks and I feel like the biggest asshole in the world and I can't wait to get off of the train. I just have bad balance. Way too self deprecating to get hard.

But aside from that, when I'm seated, I usually do get erect. It just happens. I can't help it. I blame the raging teenage hormones. But I figured out, at least for me, tightening my quads seems to direct blood away from my dick and it goes soft. Yep, I figured out how to make myself soft because my dick is always hard when I sit or lay.

10. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

San Antonio, #90 Woodlawn, into downtown, 12:59....anybody brave? (hot busdriver, jeans, sexy)....stache and all....

11. bobby92104

bobby92104 New Member

One time I got on the bus a guy in the back was playing with himself. The guys around were just giggling. He got caught and kicked off the bus.

Another a guy had his hard cock out and was tring to get his girfriend to touch it.

Draft saved Draft deleted