boner in the shower

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sorenalexander, Oct 6, 2009.

1. sorenalexander

sorenalexander New Member

Every morning when I shower I sort of get a semi wood. I mean it's not a hard-on at all, but it's just thicker than usual. It's not like I get horny or anything, but my dick clearly is not totally at sleep. I can also feel blood running to it when I shower at the gym. It's not too weird because my dick does get some attention when soaping up, but it's merely retracting my foreskin applying soap, wash it - and that's it.

It's like it's expecting to be played with or something like that...

How many of you experience the same, shall we say morning routine?

What do you do about it?

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Pretty much sums it up.

3. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I enjoy just playing with mine. It's fun and enjoyable. A few times I'll keeping playing and then masturbate.

4. mrjosep

mrjosep New Member

Yup, happens to me every morning almost. The worst time is when I shower at the gym. I play it off like I don't care, but it's mildly awkward. I don't know what it is about my cock and showers.

5. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    In your brains 'showering' and 'getting a semi-hard penis' has become a combination. As soon as you enter the shower you expect that blood starts running to your penis and that is what happens. If you want this to stop you have to try to ignore these thoughts. It's the same kind of reaction when you fear to get a full erection in places where you don't want it. The more you think of it, the bigger the chance it happens.
    Is it really something you want to stop?

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I call it morning wood :rolleyes:

7. eurotop40

Gold Member

I don't think it's weird. It's very normal!

8. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually rub one out in the morning shower. Been doin it for years. I guess my dick is kind of conditioned to that cuz it bones up whenever I hit the showers. Once in awhile it's a problem at the gym but nobody has complained.

9. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

When I get out of bed and head for the shower there may be some essence of morning wood present and the shower water hitting me and stimulation through soaping up encourages maintaining a semi at least. Depending upon my mood I might JO in the shower or not. I find the shower, being naked and being at the gym somewhat stimulating anyway and if I get a little plump in the shower at the gym, make no attempt to hide or disguise it. It's natural and normal as a healthy man.

Draft saved Draft deleted